Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 02:58:49 )

I've never done one of these before. Ask me anything. It just has to follow the site rules. I will tell all!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 03:38:05 )

@koneko: I love a lot of different types of music. I was also in choir during middle school, high school and college.
My favorite would have to be J-pop/J-Rock. I've been listening to Japanese music since about 2005. I love it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 03:51:25 )

@koneko: Hands down Namie Amuro. I. LOVE. HER. She retired last year after 26 years in the biz. She has set multiple records and she was still extremely popular when she went into retirement. I have only had two role models in my life. Namie is one of them. I just love everything about her. She is a strong, beautiful women with a wonderful singing voice and work ethic.
There are many other artists I love though, like Asian Kung-Fu Generation, Sambomaster, Man with a Mission, Bradio, B'z, Do As Infinity, Utada Hikaru, Mai Kuraki, Chemistry, Lotus Juice, etc etc

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 03:56:19 )

@koneko: It's just over the years I always loved her music each time a new single or album came out, then a few years in I started downloading her live concert DVDs too and then I starting wondering what she was like as a person. I've been a fan of hers since 2005.

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 04:17:15 )
@Totalanimefan: This sounds fun!! It's like a modern day ver. opf 20 Questions ♡

Ahhhhh
Top ten favorite animes?
Do you enjoy any manga & if you do, would you ever dedicate a bookcase just to manga?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 04:42:21 )

@mizuie: yeah I like these kinds of threads. They are cool.

I do have a bookcase shelf full of manga. I would have more but digital is better.
Top 10 would be
One Piece
Gintama
Cardcaptor Sakura
Stein’s Gate
Golden Kamuy
Nana
Full Metal Panic
Golden Time
Monthly Girl’s Nozaki-Kun
Tatami Galaxy

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/6 04:44:44 )

Plus ones like detective Conan
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
MHA
Ruroni Kenshin
Chihaiyafuru
Kodocha
Fruits Basket
FMA:B (wait this one totally goes in my top 5)
Haruhi Suzumiya

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/7 06:32:45 )
@Totalanimefan: My lord I need just bookcare amoung bookcase of bookcases just full of books. Now only just manga, but other genre's too you know? Cooking, Fiction, Self help, non fictionm etc ♡ In started to rewatch Ruroni Kenshin on Netflix and I love it, but also just how far anime has come & how cheesy it is haha. Gonna be rewatching tenchi muyo soon as well. Watched the first 3 Inyasha movies on Netflix and I loved the art style transition from old to new as well ♡

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.