Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback September Crate Items Feedback Thread

Npc — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/4 08:21:39 )

Hey Volties, we could really use your feedback. We at Voltra are always watching and listening, so the more responses we get to these sort of things, the more we can improve on your experience here!

Now we know that sometimes perhaps a set is not your cup of tea or doesn't fit your particular style, so try to look for things that we could use constructively. Like for example: If this pose was made this way and you could equip it like this then I would find use for that set more in my outfits. Or another example would be: This particular mod or pose is being repeated, I'd like to see x and y being offered as well.

★✩✩✩✩

In order to create a standard rating we will be doing a five star rating review. So for each set you are reviewing, do a 1/5 ; 2/5 ; 3/5 ; 4/5 ; 5/5 rating to let us know how much you like the overall set.

We are looking for feedback regarding the way the sets layer, originality, variety in poses, etc. But don't restrict yourself to these categories - those are just some suggestions for the direction in which you can take your feedback.

We do ask that you try to keep your feedback constructive and don't just say "It looks bad, I don't like it," as it's not very useful to us.

Here is a template to start off your review:

[b]Doggo of Death[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Feline of Fertility[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Lonesome Hero[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

[b]Nefarious Guard[/b]
[size=15]★✩✩✩✩[/size]

Thank you for taking your time to write this feedback, you are being extremely helpful!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/4 21:33:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Can’t seem to get the colors to work with my post format, so it will be a black text review. xD

Doggo of Death
★★★★★
Even though I’ll never use them, I really like the look of the arms pose. The mask is also well-made and not awkward looking like some of the other mask items I’ve seen. I love the overall theme. :D

Feline of Fertility
★★★★★
Like the Doggo of Death Item, I love the arms on this one. The body pose is very lovely looking too, as is the necklace accessory. I’m not really into nekomimi stuff, but I really like the tail on this one. The ears not so much because they look somewhat mecha, it still matches the tail and other people seem to like them.

Lonesome Hero
★★★✩✩
Well-made, but kind of boring compared to the regular crate items of the month. I do like the side cape mantle thing and the sword, but that’s about it. Wish there were more poses or something...

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.