Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Roleplay Rave (A roleplay search)

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 02:20:22 )
Introduction

Thank you for taking the time to review my roleplay search thread. I am a twenty-two-year-old who loves creative writing, roleplaying in particular. I would very much love to find some roleplaying companions. Below you will find a list of my preferences, things I ask of my partners, samples of my work, and preferred genres!

Preferences (* show my favorite)

Male x Male*
Female x Male*
Female x Female
Nonbinary
Vampires*
Werewolves
Witches*
Angels
Demons*
Horror*
Mystery*
Fantasy*
Modern
Historic
Medieval*

Requirements for You

*MUST be at least semi-literate in English.
*MUST be willing to post at least two or three times a day.
*MUST be willing to communicate about progress regarding the roleplay, either on the website or on a site like discord.
*MUST not god-mod

Samples

She wasn't sure what urged her to look in the direction she did. Perhaps it was the sudden breeze or the sound of footsteps. After all, when you're down an alleyway all alone it's not hard to hear another set of footsteps. Jess turned to see a tall, furred creature behind her. He had fur the color of sand, eyes the shade of emeralds, and a long snout that was bared sharp teeth. His appearance was, overall, humanoid despite the fur and haunched hind legs. A long-tail swayed behind him as he eyed her cautiously.

Jess smirked and leaned forward, her hand finding the werewolf's snout before scratching it like a dog. The werewolf's eyes went wide as a look of pure bliss slipped over his face. His right hind leg began to thump on the floor as he let out a happy grumble. After a few moments, he realized what he was doing and gave a growl of annoyance.

"Enough, Jess! I didn't meet up with you so you could patronize me! We have a job to do," he growled.

Jess gave a sigh as she motioned to the door in front of her.

"After you, Fen," she smiled.

The werewolf rolled his head and leaned back before charging the door head-on. Metal creaked as the door was bashed in by the strong creature. Fen turned and looked at Jess with a smirk. Jess rolled her eyes before walking through the doorway.

"Showoff," she muttered.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 05:04:10 )

@Buffasaur: Hey there!
If we can figure out a plotline, I'm totally game for doing a thread with you! Just one question though.
Is romance required?
I ask because you don't have non-pairs or whatever listed. You just have the diff pairs. Lol

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/31 15:55:40 )
@Amber Lynne: nonromance is welcomed! I actually prefer it but i know most people normally want romantic stuff

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 03:12:38 )

@Buffasaur: XD saaame
I am so awkward with romance. LOL.
(I mean, if it happens, it happens. I'm not entirely opposed to it. I just don't like that being the MAIN aspect for the thread, if that makes sense?)

Anywho!
Here are some samples for my Posts.

[Please note, I tend to make my posts match my RP partner! Hence the two extreme samples]
She just laughed lightly.

"Don't worry, it isn't a problem." She told him honestly.

"I'm not due back at work for a couple of days, mandatory time off due to some crap that happened. If you need or want help with anything, just ask." She commented as they made their way into the room, and she set what she had on the bed that was already in there.

"If there isn't anything at the moment, I'll leave you to it so you can set this room up as you may wish it to be."

[I prefer writing posts of this variety!]
When Cecil called out, he heard silence in return. It was something that was almost disconcerting, but at the same time wasn't anything too surprising. The woman he'd met with had told him outright that she was, overall, a very quiet individual. He'd also learned quite quickly with their first meeting that she wasn't the loudest person when speaking, but that wasn't to say that she was one that whispered. She was just one that spoke at a notably lower volume than others.

As he kicked off his shoes, she stepped into the room.

"Hello." She said with a soft smile.

"I'll help you get your things up to your room." She added after a moment before grabbing the offered packing. They made their way up and while she had given him a heads up on which room he'd be having (since the one that she'd had available when he was there a couple weeks ago to check the place out had been had extra stuff in it), but he hadn't actually SEEN the room yet. She directed him to the right door - which was right next to a closed door that he was told was her room - and unlocked it for him. When he opened the door, he saw that it was, very easily, the master bedroom.

"I don't need the space." She then said with a soft smile, as she brushed some of her long white hair off of her face.

"I hope this is satisfactory for you though." She added. "If it isn't, please let me know. There is another room in the basement if you would prefer? It's rather cold down there, though."

She was completely silent as she stayed where she was, not moving. She couldn’t draw any attention, even if she realized that if she did it wouldn’t be something that would be too horrible. She just knew that she couldn’t.

”What the hell is going on?” She wondered quietly as she looked around. She was sitting in a cafeteria and watching a brawl brew. It was still small, but she knew that fists would be flying soon enough. It wasn’t something that she wanted to admit, but she was pretty sure that there was a very real chance of there being quite a bit of blood covering the floor in the next bit.

”Go figure.” She muttered before shaking her head lightly and looking to her phone.

”This fucking sucks.” She added. ”Day one, get stuck in here when there’s a fight brewing. How perfect.” She sighed lightly before shaking her head again. She just leaned forward, her chin on her left hand (as her right was bound in what seemed to be a glove made of bandages) and watched the crowd.

”Why do I always end up places where there’s going to be a fight?” She asked the air quietly, knowing no one around her could hear. She wasn’t close enough to anyone for them to - unless they had super sonic hearing, that is. She looked to her bound hand and just sighed.

’This is really not good… I can feel it throbbing again.’ she thought after a moment or two before shaking her head, yet again. This time the headband she kept in her short hair ended up dislodged, and fell to the floor. She looked to it and paused a moment, debating if she wanted to actually reach down for it. For all she knew… it’d be wht would set this argument that was definitely getting worse and worse to a whole new level.

”I really like that one…” she half whined quietly before sighing, again, and reaching down. Her bandaged hand grabbed it, showing she had more dexterity than expected with that hand, despite it being bound. As her fingers closed around it, she heard a crashed. With a sigh, she sat up, got to her feet, and didn’t even pay heed to the fight that had completely broken out. She had to get out of there, and she knew that. Lest someone died again.

”Yo! Where the hell do you think you’re going!?” She heard before pausing, a look of annoyance on her face.

Really? she wondered before turning to face the one who called out. They weren’t addressing her. It was a big burly man that was calling toward a young woman. She looked like she was a businesswoman, stern, serious… not someone to be trifled with when it came to money and such. The man looked like someone to not trifle with in an alley, alone, or in a group of anything less than two dozen allies. Even then, she wondered if one would have a chance with that group.

She didn’t continue moving though, just leaned against the wall and watched the large man call out to the business woman, who turned to face him.

”Yes?” She asked, her voice as curt and stern as her appearance. The watcher couldn’t help but wonder if the woman even knew what fun was, at this point. The big man just stepped up and took her hands though, causing the onlooker to raise an eyebrow.

”Markus, what? You just told me to take off and get lost.” She stated, confusion softening her voice a bit.

”I know… and I wanted to apologize. What I said… it’d been… it’d be in anger, and not at you…” He trailed off, and the onlooker just smiled, her violet and silver hair dancing around her face as the breeze caught it.

”Well, that was refreshing…” she commented before shifting her glasses and heading off, her nose back in the book she’d been reading, her violet eyes locked on the words on the page.

She made her way inside, not knowing what to expect. She hoped no one was there, but she knew that she had a couple people who tended to ignore her requests for them to not enter unless she OKed it. She wouldn’t get them in shit though, if only just because of the fact that they were a couple of her best friends. Thankfully, inside was empty though. The silence echoing around her, granting the relief that she’d wanted to feel all day.

”Oh good grief I’m glad to be home.” she commented, her voice lighter than it had been earlier as she kicked her shoes off, locked the door, and hung her bag on the hooks by the door. As she walked inside, she looked at her hand, completely unaware of what it was that she was to make of that. She hadn’t ever gone to get it checked medically, she couldn’t. It wasn’t a health thing, she thought. Even if it was, she didn’t know what they could do.

She just hid it because she had to. She hid it because too many questions would be asked. She hid it because she didn’t want to look at what was happening with her hand and wrist.

”I really hope you’re farin’ better than I am…” she muttered, not talking to anyone, but hoping that the one person she shared blood with was doing all right on his own.

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 00:18:33 )
@Amber Lynne:
:D I love your variety! May I pm you?!

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 00:50:48 )

@Buffasaur: Feel free, or hmu on discord if that's easier for ya =)

♯ Obsession \\ Rejection \\ Your final breath \\ is now my possession ♯

Voltie — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 01:01:39 )
@Amber Lynne: My discord is AshPimms#7046!
Roleplay Search | Art Gallery | Buffy's Boutique

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/2 02:03:56 )

@Buffasaur: Sent!

♯ Obsession \\ Rejection \\ Your final breath \\ is now my possession ♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Overlord Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/4 20:21:37 )

God I wish I had time to post more than once a week. Finding truely literate rpers isn't even kind of easy.

You have a talent don't waste it!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.