Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ★ Acid's Hazardous Hangout ★

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 13:10:49 )
@Totalanimefan: Oh she did worse than that. A lot worse. it goes a bit beyond childhood meanness. but that is for another time. but to move from that, what movies scared you the most as a kid? Mine was IT and... Jaws for obvious reasons. lol.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/1 18:36:09 )

@Acid: I was often on a boat as a kid. So my mom said I’m not allowed to watch Jaws. I’m glad that she said that. My dad owned a boat and we lived two miles away from the ocean.
IT and Saw, the ring, things like that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 11:47:31 )
@Totalanimefan: your mom is a smart lady. I've seen the effects of that kind of situation.
A few years ago one of my nephews when on a shark attack binge on youtube right before heading to the beach and nobody found out about it until he was screaming on the shore. it would have been kind funny if it wasn't in public and in earshot of a lifeguard. lol.
but we don't really have water anywhere around where I live. so my fear of rubber sharks is somewhat irrational. I didn't even get to see the ocean until I was 10. (but my fear of bigfoot on the other hand completely understandable.)

IT got just about everybody tbh.
I think was finally getting brave when the ring to and Saw came out so they didn't really bother me.

side note: it must have been fun living that close to the water like that. ^^
all we have around here is rocks and aggressive tress.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/5 16:18:29 )

@Acid: yes I really liked growing up on a coastal town and I miss it. It also means living in a town with a sea breeze which helps make hot days more bareable compared to inshore places like Orlando. It also means it doesn’t get super cold at night like it does in the mountains

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 11:12:00 )
@Totalanimefan: Sorry I let the convo go stale. I have pictures of my cat if you are interested. lol. I keep more pictures of that animal than I do of my bf. I even bought a mouse once because it looked like my cat. xD swear that's a totally normal thing to do.
anyway...
Do you at least get to visit the coast a lot?
I've always lived in the same place so I only really know one kind of temperature. Hot then really fricking cold. lol. where I live its sort of a mountain region but still more of a foresty-foothill.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/10 16:40:54 )

@Acid: hey it’s cool. It happens sometimes. Where is it that you live now?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 11:55:36 )
@Totalanimefan: Ohh I live in the foothills of North Carolina. it's pretty nice here. ^^
What about you?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/12 16:39:26 )

@Acid: oh that sounds nice. I live in Silicon Valley. It’s expensive here but it’s nice.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 08:51:08 )
@acid: So wanna talk?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 20:04:45 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: we can! OuO
What would you like to talk about?
I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty bad at making conversations. lol.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:20:46 )
@acid: I just woke up 2 hours ago, and what's up?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:33:57 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: Nothing much, just watching masked singer on hulu. it's kinda bad, but also kinda fun to watch.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:34:27 )
@acid: Yeah, Hulu commercials can do that.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:43:17 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: my Hulu is the commercial-free version. I only have internet, no tv, I don't think ive seen a commercial since 2017. lol. but for real don't watch this I came into it thinking I might like it but they autotune the singers. and that made me sad. >.<

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:45:41 )
@acid: Hulu's taking things seriously then, owing up to its role as an Evil plot to destroy the world.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:50:34 )
@LupaPrinceRomulus: LOL! I think its produced by fox, so it was already evil but now it's double evil.
so are there any shows you have been watching recently?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/2 21:52:16 )
@acid: Not too many besides Dr. Stone, recently.
Well there's Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin as of late, so there's that.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.