Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Feedback Deleting Outbox Messages?

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/11 20:01:16 )

We already have this for the inbox messages which is nice, it clears out unneeded replies and gives you more space, but I was wondering if we could have the same for outbox as well? After deleting a bunch of inbox, it's a bit weird to just see your replies for a bit of the conversation. + It would help reduce the length of the messages (like the same with deleting the inbox.) That way, you could continue messages but not have half a minute of scrolling just to get down to the bottom to reply bc your replies are too long lol.

Admin — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 20:51:02 )
@Howonk: Hi, thanks for the feedback. Unfortunately, the only way an outbox message will be erased/deleted is if the user whom received your message deletes that PM from their inbox. It was noted previously by members of our community sometime ago and is still in our dev log. We still hope to find a solution to make clearing both the inbox and outbox for an individual account possible.
If you need assistance or just want to chat, you may contact me anytime by ping or PM.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/12 23:11:52 )

@Fozzy: Ah, alright, thank you !!!! Im glad you let me know.

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.