Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests .:Tsundererra’s Thirsty Quest:. [THIRST IS QUENCHED, QUESTING IS OVER]

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:07:13 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Thank you, Alethna! ^^

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:08:48 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: The Bouncer is supposed to have a higher chance of dropping than the Magical Mystery and Voltraland, but it rarely falls for me. Definitely keep it and trade for something good later.

Voltracon is the rarest item in the common orb.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:23:04 )
@Tsundererra: really i never saw this item though =O *rubs chin* yeah its better to save bouncer up!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:33:17 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: It’s an ok item. It has a selfie hand with a phone pose that I like, but nothing else. If I manage to get another one, I’ll sell it to you if you’re interested.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:34:14 )
@Tsundererra: i cant get intristed if i never saw it though dear :D i will look it up

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:38:01 )

@Tsundererra: Now I see your post. I would still love for you to be a Judge and if you wish to add prizes that works for me but you don't have to.

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:38:10 )
@Tsundererra: first OMG i have my first heat wave and second i dont like voltracon tbh >_<

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:41:45 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: Haha, it’s no worries~ I miss notifications too. :) I’d still like to be a judge and to give items. It sounds like a fun idea, thanks for thinking about this.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:43:08 )

@Tsundererra: Yay! I'm glad. I added you as a judge already ^^
Since you were thinking about giving away this month's items, what about this month's crate (I could even pay you for it)

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:43:42 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Heat wave with the weather? Or are you feeling hot flashes? O: I hope you’re ok either way!
Hahahaha, Voltra con is just... not as big as the other two rare orb items. Even the hand pose is missing a finger.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:45:28 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I can give a crate for October, and even one for September too. You don’t have to pay. I’m just glad there will be a fun thread to loiter around after the event. xD

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:45:49 )
@Tsundererra: yes hot flashes! thats totally normal for a fat hungry woman though xD oh i dont notice the missing finger its just not my cup of tea though.... the magical mystery is the prettiest of these three though

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:46:25 )

@Tsundererra: Ok, Oct crate will go towards the avatar contest, would you like the Sept crate to go towards another contest?

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:48:18 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: Hot flashes suck! Do you have medicine to take, like you did when you have nausea? It’s also good you’re not getting them when the weather was hot.
I like the Magical Mystery the most because I love Cardcaptor Sakura, but the design on Voltraland is nice too. I love the background and health bars.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:50:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Totalanimefan: I’ll leave it to you to decide. :) I can give the September items as prizes too. I have A LOT.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:50:30 )
@Tsundererra: no dear medicine is a rare thing in pregnancy XD for my luck its pretty chilly! i will check the background on voltraland again! and card captor sakura was the first manga i ever read :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:51:40 )

@Tsundererra: Ok. Maybe one Crate for the posting contest and then one of each item for the posting contest as well?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:52:09 )

@Tsundererra: I need a break for lunch. I haven't eaten anything yet all day. I'll brb

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:54:05 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Miss Sandman: I wasn’t sure if there was pregnancy friendly medicine for hot flashes yet. ): But at least you can go outside to cool down.
If you liked Super Mario, you’ll like the Voltra Land background. I watch the Cardcaptor anime first, but I love the manga so much. It’s one of my favorites. Have you read the new Cardcaptor manga yet?

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — PomePome Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/10/1 21:54:33 )
@Tsundererra: okay yes this item is really adorable :D but iam sure someone else will have more fun with it than me ^^
~Pls Ping me~
Nothing fancy to see here!!!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.