Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk President Trump, sent a hostage-crisis diplomat to the courtroom for ASAP Rocky

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 16:27:11 )

STOCKHOLM — To some cheers and an equal amount of mockery, President Trump has treated the ASAP Rocky assault case as something akin to an international hostage crisis.

So when Rocky went on trial here on Tuesday along with two members of his entourage, few were very surprised when Robert C. O’Brien took a seat in the courtroom, joining the journalists and a handful of teenage rap fans and curious onlookers already assembled there.

Mr. O’Brien is the president’s special envoy for hostage affairs.

“The president asked me to come here and support these American citizens,” Mr. O’Brien said in an interview. “I’ll be here until they come home.”

Rest of the article if your brain can handle it.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 17:32:26 )
    Oh god, why am I not surprised at some of the rubbish he does? :/

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 18:20:23 )
I mean, the conditions they’re keeping him in are terrible, and he absolutely had no reason to be imprisoned. He was the one being harassed. Probably the only thing trump has done that I’ve agreed with. And Trump didn’t care about it until Kanye West said something... so really, it is thanks to Kanye.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 20:28:17 )

I don't understand what's going on with this case. The article makes it seem like the guy got beat up for trying to talk to them?

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 22:09:34 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

Laufeia:
[color=Mediumorchid] I mean, the conditions they’re keeping him in are terrible, and he absolutely had no reason to be imprisoned. He was the one being harassed. Probably the only thing trump has done that I’ve agreed with. And Trump didn’t care about it until Kanye West said something... so really, it is thanks to Kanye.

^This

..and yeah. It's within Trumps rights/jurisdiction. Glad someone is helping the guy.
[/color]

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 23:03:20 )
@Uncledaddy: def not what happened xD if you just look up “asap rocky fight” on yt it’ll pop up.
These guys were stalking them, threw his headphones at the bodyguard and they got broken, and begged them for new headphones xD and they got tired of the dudes after telling them to go away 100 times, so they finally beat em up lol
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/1 04:26:41 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

Did the guys who instigated the fight get in trouble too? They were asking to get their asses beat when they attacked them with headphones.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.