Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Netflix about to catch these hands...

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:03:10 )
If they don't give me a season 2 of memories of the Alhambra. I'm not the biggest fan of kpop, but I love me some kdramas and this drama, in particular, was so friggin cool! And the way they ended it irks meeeee. D=

They keep doing this with a lot of good shows. Ending them weird or not announcing a season 2 until like a year or more later. Makes me wanna kick some people. >.<; And I'm short so that'd be quite the feat!

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:53:00 )

oi hate when they remove shows.
like i think they had bones, and i rememeber watching episodes,
but when my mom wanted to watch it and we tried searching for it on netflix it was gone >.<

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:05:06 )
@Bioshock: Seriously? That's what they do? That's horribly annoying! If a show takes off, and does really well, they should try and continue it! D= But I guess netflix is a big corporation out to make the biggest bang for their buck. It's still really frustrating.

@Zuzu: I have bones in Canada. Each region tends to have different shows. Like the States had Reign but here, Reign is nowhere on netflix in canada. I do wish what they had in one country they had in every country but that'd be wishful thinking what with licensing issues and whatnot.

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:24:27 )

@Scribartz: i am in canada XD
i tried doing a search and it still didn't show up for me.
weird.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:25:27 )
@Zuzu: Strange... I just looked for it and couldn't find it too. I just finished the seasons they had not even a few weeks ago. OwO oh well. xD

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:31:57 )

yeah it must've been removed recently.
they'll probably put it back eventually.

i've seen it happen with like 'my little pony'
watched it, then it was gone, then it came back

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:46:03 )
@Zuzu: I wonder if netflix only has so much data storage on their website so they have to rotate content or something??? the only way I could make sense of it.

Donator — They/them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:02:02 )

yeah that'd be my guess as well.

or the rotate it, to gain more interest in some series,
since there's that ''recently added" when you go to browse.
(Avatar Closet)

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:07:40 )
@Zuzu: That could also be true. Have the recently added label pique people's interest in either old shows or to just make them think they didn't have them before and pull people in. xD Honestly it's some marketing BS.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:49:33 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

They took away my Sense 8. ):

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:53:26 )
@Tsundererra: I was told sense 8 was good but never watched it. And since it's cancelled... xD I dunno if I will.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 07:58:25 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: Even though it was cancelled, they ended it in a way that can be accepted as the definitive end, but also allows the possibility of it continuing if it ever happens, but maybe with a different arc. Both seasons were good, hiiiiighly recommend it.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:00:18 )
@Tsundererra: xD But like, People say that about a lot of shows and then I watch and my brain is like, but I need more. And then it bugs me. I refuse to watch the recent season fo dark matter because it got canceled as well.

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:02:44 )

They took away one of my favourite show as well
american vandal ;u;

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:05:38 )
@Raxton: I honestly can't wait for Netflix to either clean up their act, or for Hulu to come to canada. I want alternative sources! xD

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:12:24 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: Ooooh, yeah. I still crave more episodes because it was so good, so if you can’t handle those feels then better to leave it. )x I’m secretly hoping it gets picked up again eventually, but the second season was so expensive, they were like NOPE. CAN’T AFFORD ANOTHER SEASON.

@Raxton: Hwat?! American Vandal is cancelled??? I thought they just released the second season, and it did so well. ;o;

( ) DERE DERE DERE

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:14:58 )
@Tsundererra: I can't. xD That's why
I'm so mad about this kdrama. The way they ended it makes it seem like there'd be more to the story. Doesn't seem neat and tied up to me at all but no word on a season 2 at all.

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:23:00 )
TSUN TSUN TSUN (︿)

@Scribartz: You know what’s funny? I had that show on my to watch list. Now I’m scared to watch it if it’s like that. Thankfully most of the kdramas I’ve seen have an end where you know this is the happy ending. (But I did get spurned by this one historical one a year or so back... D’x)
At least it looks like they’re continue my other Korean stuff, like The Sound of Your Heart and Busted.

( ) DERE DERE DERE

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019

Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

Donator — He Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:24:42 )

I know right?
i get it if they cancelled things because the rating are super horrible
or they dont have rights for anymore like marvel movies, etc ;u;

but since 2018, they cancelled a lot of show that are actually doing good with the ratings for no reason as well lol

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 08:31:59 )
@Tsundererra: It's so good though! Like it's cool and worth checking out but the way they end it makes me think there'd be a season 2, to get a realy happy ending going on. But it's not the typical kdrama, I feel. The girl is so... And Park Shine hye plays her. Anything that girl is in, I will watch. Hands down.

@Raxton: I feel like that's what TV stations do when they overestimate the amount of work they have to put into something... Like I remember secret circle, a really good witch show, was canceled with a finale that pointed to a season 2. But they couldn't do it because the special effects were costing them quite a bit.

I mean, I guess it depends on the show. But maybe that could play into things? But if it's doing well, it's just a matter of finding sponsors for the show. Like, pepsi sponsoring and then pepsi products appear in the show. [happens a lot that I've seen.] Idk... Sometimes media confuses me.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.