Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 What's your favorite thing about summer? (Also stay and chat?)

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:45:16 )
What it says on the tin! I wanna know your favorite thing about summer, and why!

Or you can just chill with me :3

Mine's the excuse for ice cream, and all the ice cream sales! One store near me had their half gallon (almost 2 litre) things on for 99c and it was great!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 20:59:35 )

Oh my gosh yes!! Ice cream is a must. But before when I was still in school, the long summer vacations were what I looked forward to the most as it was long enough to travel to another destination. But now that I work, theres not much to look forward to besides maybe the summer festivals? lol

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:02:20 )
my favorite thing about summer is when it ends >_>
Or perhaps swimming.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:08:17 )
Theres nothing i like about summer...its hot, icky, and im too prone to heat exhaustion. Sorry i just dont care for summer.

But im totally up for staying and talkin!

I wear many faces

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:11:38 )
@Xaria: I loved traveling QAQ Miss that. But yes to summer festivals! Heaviest festival season around where I am is fall but summer is good too >w<
@Laufeia: Hey, nothing wrong with either of those!
@TheGreatPretender: Nothing wrong with that! And thanks, how do?

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:12:09 )
@Onyx Popcorn: I do be do! lol. your avi is just precious
I wear many faces

Art Shop
https://www.voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7892 Art Dump
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7849 Item Shop
voltra.us/forum/view_topic/7944

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:16:13 )

@Onyx Popcorn: I know miss getting free paid for vacations from parents lol. Yeah where I am theres several festivals coming up so I'm looking forward to it.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:18:28 )
@TheGreatPretender: Naw, thanks! I like your antlers ^w^

@Hazer: I agree completely about the humidity!

@Xaria: Right??

And I think my favorite coming up in the local rounds is the apple festival a couple towns up!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:21:37 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Oh cool apple festival? do they have stuff like apple pie baking contests and the best apple? haha I love apples :D

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:23:25 )
@Xaria: They do indeed! They're kinda small but they have a hella bakesale scene, and massive whole-apple dumplings :vanora_heart:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:37:45 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Oh that sounds so fun :D Apple dumpling sounds so good right now

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:40:40 )
@Xaria: No joke. I'm hungry right now QaQ But I'm on a low-sugar/lower carb thing in prep for all the garbage I'll be eating during fall and winter lol

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:44:23 )

@Onyx Popcorn: Oh you're so good. I can never give up carbs or even eat less of it. Rice everyday >;D

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:54:18 )
@Xaria: I love carbs but they hate me so much QAQ I figure if I get my habits under control now I'll have a better chance of holding my health over the winter ^.^

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 21:57:38 )

@Onyx Popcorn: My co-worker has the came problem. She loves carbs but whenever she eats it, she gets a tummy ache

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 22:00:16 )
My favorite thing about summer is that my body hurts less.
The humidity does suck, but it's not to be constantly taking ibuprofen all the time, since it wrecked my stomach. x_x;;

I need to move to the west or something. XD

Also SWIMMING
I ARE FEEEEESH

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 22:03:32 )
@Xaria: Yikes! My face breaks out like no one's business. I do better with maltitol and such for sweeteners

@Kozi: Humidity is the worst. But yeah, sounds like you do need to move west! I love swimming, but don't get to go very often. I live in landlocked pancakeland...

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 22:04:57 )
@Onyx Popcorn: Yeah, it's mostly pools here. We have lakes, so those are okay too sometimes.
But our oceans can be pretty rocky. Sooo nope. XD;;

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 22:07:25 )

@Onyx Popcorn: OH no really? I wouldn't know what I'll do if that happened to me. I actually lost so much weight after not eating carbs for a while following my fiance's diet. But I was already skinny so I looked sickly. Thats why I need to eat carbs all the time

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/29 22:17:32 )
@Xaria: Ye. Is no bueno. Body chemistry is weird, man...Trying to learn how much of what hecks my face to sadness

@Kozi: That's a BIG nope on the rocky oceans lol I like pools, but not screaming 3 year olds, so...
I have many issues, gender things among them
I also have a ballet obsession and an unhealthy interest in Sonic the Hedgehog games. Take as you will, haha!
@ me, yo!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.