Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts Dee's Treehouse! (I guess this thread is dead. Rest in peace friend.)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 22:35:49 )

You wander aimlessly through the forest, taking in the sounds and smells of the nature around you. You're not sure why exactly you are there, perhaps to escape the drama of your busy life, but you find yourself staring up at a scruffy-looking treehouse. As you scale the ladder, you notice the coziness of the room within. Blankets, books and pillows litter the floor and you can see in the corner, a small kettle boiling on a hob on top of an upturned crate containing a selection of yummy snacks.

Welcome to my treehouse!

Please feel free to hang out and chat, earn some volts! My hangout is currently under construction, but I hope you decide to stick around. I'd love to chat with some familiar faces or even make some new friends! I might host some contests or something at some point. So bear with me!

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 03:24:57 )
Looks like I'm the first one here. <u< >u> I noticed you said it's "under construction" and I've seen something similar on another hangout before as well. What are you planning to do with this? :0 I saw the bit about contests, is that what you're referring to? ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 10:09:24 )
@Garrister: Yeah, I think so! But I haven't any nice goodies to give away yet, so I'll wait a bit for that. Maybe writing stories about everyone hanging out in the treehouse too? Oh! Or maybe even some art! :D

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:02:42 )
@Synthetic Nature: That sounds like fun! ^u^ Also, good morning! I'm alive again. :3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:03:54 )
@Garrister: Good morning! I hope you slept well! ^.^

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:06:01 )
@Synthetic Nature: I did! I took some Melatonin last night to ensure I would. XD I probably would've slept in just a bit more, but my cat started yelling at me. :0

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:17:41 )
@Garrister: Aaaaah... My cats like to yell at me too. At stupid o'clock in the morning. XD

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:19:31 )
@Synthetic Nature: XD Mine does it right around 6 or 6:30 every morning. And sometimes if I try to keep sleeping, she'll come onto the bed and walk on me, or lay by my face and bite my nose. MEAN GIRL.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:20:39 )
@Garrister: Aww... Mine like to climb all over me too. And they sleep on my chest. Then I wake up with cat fur in my mouth. XD

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:24:17 )
@Synthetic Nature: XD She likes to sleep with her body pressed against my face, which is super sweet and cute, but it also makes it difficult to breathe. XD

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:26:53 )
@Garrister: It's a struggle, isn't it? But so worth it. X3

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/28 13:32:09 )
@Synthetic Nature: Most definitely. ^u^

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:01:48 )

> @Synthetic Nature: hiii, think i'll just mosey on in and plop myself right on down in here. it's 12 noon, i just woke up, and i am ready to procrastinate the day away. how's everyone else doing?

> @Garrister: my dog does that same thing. he's too old and chubby to actually jump on the bed, but he loves to put his paws onto the air mattress and make snuffling noises in the morning when he doesn't think i'm up in time. and then once i get up, he immediately goes and falls asleep in his bed. gotta love em.

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 17:24:18 )
@ukurtlele: Aaww that's so cute. ^u^ Also, goodmorning!
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 19:03:35 )
@ukurtlele: D'aww, sweet! How've you been doing? I'm currently down in England visiting family, so I haven't been posting much. We all visited a cat cafe today and I wanted to take them all home with me! (I'm going back home to Scotland tomorrow and I'm so excited to see my own cats again! X3)

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 19:08:27 )

> @Synthetic Nature: i'm pretty good, myself! about to leave to get my hair cut. that's awesome, i have so much family over in england - i desperately want to go to stonehenge for the summer solstice one year. canada is nice, but i've been here for 21 long years. it's time for a switch up.

> cat cafe!!! i have always wanted to go to one. i'm with you though, i'd make no promises to not smuggling one out under my top!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 19:09:48 )
@ukurtlele: Ahahahah! Nice! Are you in Britain too? ^.^

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 19:59:55 )

> @Synthetic Nature: i wish! canada! overall, things are pretty good here, but i'm just bored with it!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 20:00:33 )
@ukurtlele: Canada seems like a really nice place! :3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — he/him/his Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/2 20:02:39 )

> @Synthetic Nature: it can be, depending on where you live - though i suppose that's any country. i live right on the grand river which feeds into the great lake erie, so i definitely can't complain about any scenery!

<br>
tyson pixel by alexis! RIP tyson
<br>

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.