Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment What Music are you obsessed with right now?

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:32:21 )
@Garrister: Same. I miss hearing Evanescence on the radio. I like fall out boy and panic, as well as 3stm is still on there, but they aren't really the same to me. ^^;

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:38:36 )
@Scibartz: Oohh I used to love PATD a few years ago, they were my big focus for a while. ^u^ Linkin Park was one of the first real bands I listened to on my own, without it being something on the radio that my parents would listen to (though because of that, I'm also a pretty big fan of 80's)

@myotis: Oohh I haven't heard that one, I'll have to check it out! :0 I really like Spring and a Storm and Ruler of Everything, as well as the two that I mentioned earlier. And The Bidding, and Greener. I like a bunch of them, but I guess that's no surprise since I said they're my favorite band. XD

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:41:16 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

@Garrister:
Yeee~ I pretty much like all of their songs as well but Ruler of Everything is one of my big favs. ALso Two Wuv cos it's so creepy! xD

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:46:31 )
@myotis: I'd never heard Two Wuv before either, but I listened just now and it is eerie. XD ALSO I MADE A MISTAKE, those two favorites I listed to begin with aren't actually by Tally Hall, but four of the members were involved in it. I've been listening to those two songs for over a year now and I never actually verified if it was actually Tally Hall, I just assumed. XD
...And with that, he was gone.

Voltie — smol she Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 05:52:42 )

⋯▼▾┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▾▼⋯

4 members are pretty much Tally Hall as far as I'm concerned!!
But also Two Wuv has a creepy video as well ahaha... its so catchy though and about a stupid thing.

⋯▲▴┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈▴▲⋯

Donator — she/they Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 11:17:57 )
All metal all the time. I mean I guess other stuff, too, but mostly metal. It matches my bleak and angry outlook on life.
Ping me, Devil Daddy, ping me.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 16:11:22 )

Well I just saw Bradio yesterday and they were amazing. Plus I always love me some Namie Amuro!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/27 21:39:06 )

@Scribartz: i LOVE!!!! vocaloid!!!! if you've ever heard stuff like levan polka (where Miku, a twin tailed blue-haired anime girl, spins i think a leek? youve seen it!) or Rolling girl (by wowaka) thats some vocaloid stuff!! I really recommend stuff by Eve, kuragep, pinocchiop, and Miyu_yuu! Awesome stuff.

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 04:36:31 )
@Howonk: I will have to ask my little sister about them. xD She listened to vocaloid and whatnot. Maybe she will also have some suggestions.

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:44:28 )

@Scribartz: Thats a good idea! I personally really like it but its not for everyone. kikuo also makes really awesome stuff!

Donator — She Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 05:52:46 )
@Howonk: I mean, to be honest, I'm usually pretty open and welcoming to most music. I just can't stand rap or anything that promotes violence or mistreatment of women or abuse of any form. [I'm a childhood domestic violence survivior.] So I avoid rap, and anything like that, even if it's rock music and they say anything about beating people it just... Eugh. xD But alas I will reign in my wandering mind. I shall check it out once I stop netflixing.
Ping me for fast replies!
https://youtu.be/y4IF2WtkgtM

Donator — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/31 06:31:38 )

@Scribartz: Ah alright! Then I would recommend staying away from certain songs (especially Mind Fuck, its a really graphic song) but theres plenty of songs that are very light hearted and such! One good example from the top of my head is Pon pon pon, although its older. A newer one would be Viva happy by mitchie M! Its super upbeat and the animation in it is SOOOOO cute! (also check out channel 39 by them! also super cute.)

|| Ping me for the fastest response please! ||

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.