Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums The Arcade The Backstory Generator

Voltie — Moon-Cat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 03:29:23 )
Welcome to the Backstory Generator!

The premise is simple; create a backstory for the AAY consisting of at least a few sentences. After that, the next person to post will do the same for you! The only real rule is to follow the general rules of Voltra. Other than that, enjoy yourselves! I look forward to reading where I came from.
...And with that, he was gone.

Donator — Miz/Mizzy Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/09/21 08:41:40 )
You are the white rabbit from Alice in Wonderland. Since you were late for your very important date, you ended up not finding the hole where you were supposed to go down. You ended up going from a feral talking white rabbit to a human with anthro characteristics of a white rabbit. You were worried at first, yet, when approached by Alice herself, you played it smoothly & told her that you were just heading to a costume party - you've been using this excuse that you're late to a costume party since the 1800s. It is now 2019. You just want to find that hole & if you do? you'll turn back into an actual rabbit. Please for the love of everything, someone help them find that rabbit hole.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/27 22:47:11 )

Most people believe in the reaper that comes when people die, they forget about the reapers that have the job of coming for other life forms. Mizuie is in charge of the bats. It's a hard job, especially when there are heat waves that take large populations at once. It's a spiteful job when people kill the poor creatures just for existing. But someone has to do it.

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 4 years ago ( 2019/11/28 02:00:10 )

You're a quirky undead scientist from an astute family of vampires. But you could care less for the same lavish lifestyle your family lives.
You stay cooped up among your clockwork creations, pouring over them day and night. A mix of alchemy and ticking, brass parts.
Your creations live!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.