Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/07/30 00:55:58 )
Alexis:
┏


@Xenojiiva: I'm glad you like it !
@Deaa: Youre welcome ^^! Her design is so cute~

┛



So wanna talk?
Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/07/30 01:58:54 )
┏


@LupaPrinceRomulus: Hello and sure :D. I know youre rather new to voltra, how do you feel about everything so far?

┛

Report

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/07/30 02:24:56 )
Alexis:
┏


@LupaPrinceRomulus: Hello and sure :D. I know youre rather new to voltra, how do you feel about everything so far?

┛



I'm still looking to the art sections thus far, but does this strike your fancy?



It's an awesome image really.
Report

Donator — Trash Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/07/30 02:29:01 )
┏


@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ohhh this is so cool and I love the pose! Did you make this??

┛

Report

Art Thread | Garage Sale

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/07/30 03:54:19 )
Alexis:
┏


@LupaPrinceRomulus: Ohhh this is so cool and I love the pose! Did you make this??

┛



No but the 'OC/PC' drawn here is mine.
Report

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.