Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee A late hello

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:08:10 )
Hello! I joined at some point, but only really started to use the site last night-ish, so I'm going to post here finally! I'm Toby, I'm always looking for people to play Don't Starve Together with and goats are my favorite animals. It's nice to meet you all!! o/ What's your favorite animal?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:15:29 )

@Toby: hello there toby uwu
welcome to voltra!

my favourite animal is probably either a cat or rabbit, although that might be biased bc i have them as pets but like THEYRE SO CUTE UwU

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:16:16 )
    @Toby: hello and welcome to Voltra :) my favourite animals are rats!

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:18:48 )
KairoSama:

Hello hello, and thank you!! I'm loving this site so far!
Cats and rabbits really are adorable, and so personable! My cat always gets into all sorts of trouble haha. Hope you have better luck with yours!

sunny:

Hello and thank you!! My friend has a pet rat, he's so cute! I can totally see why you love them!

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:24:06 )

@Toby: im glad ur enjoying it! are u also enjoying the event? this is my first voltra event and its pretty cool far~
also yesss its so cool seeing their different personalities, my cats are old so they dont really get into trouble anymore tho heh
our rabbits are pretty well behaved too, although they dont really go into their hutches anymore, dont blame them tho LMAO

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:30:27 )
Yes, definitely!! Although I often have a bit of a hard time with conversation so it's been awkward at first trying to figure out what to post, lol

I had a rather old cat a while back as well and she got super cuddly at that point, although only when I needed to get up! Do yours do the same?
Hutches always look so uncomfortable to me. I wonder if it's different for rabbits...
KairoSama:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:31:45 )

Welcome on here.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:35:42 )

@Toby: ahh its okay, so do i >~<
u can post whatever u want basically as long as it doesnt break the rules LMAO

aw bless the old lady uwu!! one of mine is a tabby, and tabbies REALLY love their owners, so naturally he constantly wants cuddles~ the other 2 love us but dont really ever sit on us rip ):
also i imagine they would suck to live in, rabbits are only meant to be in them temporarily, which is mainly why ours are usually out in the garden uwu

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 22:34:20 )
@Toby: hello! Welcome :3 glad to have you here
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 22:45:37 )
Hello! I'm new too! Just joined a few weeks ago! But I can tell you for certain, the people on here are so deng nice!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 23:36:08 )

@Toby: Hey welcome! I really love pretty much all animals. I would say my favorites are dogs, cats and tropical fish. (They are smarter than you think)

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 23:53:43 )
KairoSama:

Tabbies are so sweet!! And that's good to hear :'D I'll try my best!!

vengeance:

Thank you!

Totalanimefan:

Thank ye kindly!!
I'd believe it, the ocean's inhabitants are always full of surprises! I was reading up on moongazer fish the other day. They're so clever??

Dragonus Luciferius:

Welcome to you too, then, lol! They definitely seem to be, it's a welcome feeling!!

Laufeia:

Hello and thank ye!! Glad to be here

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 23:55:49 )

@Toby: I guess that's the only way they can survive. The sea is not always kind.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 23:55:53 )
@Toby: Ya. Soo... How are you enjoying the event?

Donator — He/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 01:22:06 )
Totalanimefan:

True, but it sure is incredible!!

Dragonus Luciferius:
@Toby: Ya. Soo... How are you enjoying the event?

It's pretty great, and the items are gorgeous! [I only have 1 so far but wow I love it] What about you? Are you trying to get any set in particular aside from the dragon one?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 04:19:44 )

@Toby: yes it is. They can really learn!

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 17:36:01 )
@Toby: Nah. Just the dragon one. But if I get any extra, I'll experiment with. You never know when you'll discover a new OC. :3

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.