Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 How many lanterns do you have

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:03 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 260 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:12 )

I currently have 761 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:18 )

I currently have 764 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:20 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 263 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 266 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:41 )

I currently have 767 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:22:47 )

I currently have 770 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:23:05 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 269 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:23:23 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 272 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:23:49 )

I currently have 773 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:23:57 )

I currently have 776 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:08 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 275 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:22 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 278 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:27 )

I currently have 779 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:33 )

I currently have 782 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:41 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 281 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:57 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 284 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:24:57 )

I currently have 785 lanterns in my possession.
Report

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:25:03 )

I currently have 788 lanterns in my possession.
Report


Donator — Fujoshi Posted 7 years ago ( 2019/08/3 22:25:33 )
TSUN ★ TSUN ★ TSUN (≖︿≖✿)

I currently gots... 287 lanterns~!

(✿ ♡‿♡) DERE ★ DERE ★ DERE
Report

The truth behind Reaping Ritual 2019


Art by the rightful Mayor, Kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.