Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Breaker Beach 2019 Daily Lore & Evolving Goldfish

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 10:42:38 )
kJHDLKJkDHk god I really love the idea of people fact checking with you and having you verify things as a certified dunce.

I'd wear 'em (Im lying)

I WILL IVE BEEN... eating thats something right? I sleep sometimes. drink a water. breathe.. oxygen.

YOURE BEING TOO NICE AND SUPPORTIVE NOW THO HISS..... god thats the dream tho Id really love to be able to survive making personal stuff but like goddamn I have a small following and suck at social media.... plus my works not that interesting to anyone but us eyy

AND KLDJHLKDJHDJK I.. actually have a dumb tiny comic Ive been doodling on this whole time, Ill show in a sec. but the comic I wanna do for them be actually fully illustrated and I wanna do kinda like... their origin story because I have their turning/meeting all planned out in my head and it's so dumb and funny and a lil horror? going to be a mess Im excited to do it and then fail at it

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 10:45:12 )
us: yeah let's go post in there help boost those numbers haha yeah just quick banter
us like immediately after: *long, personal, wordy conversations*

we're great at this...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 10:56:59 )
I'm the idiot that gets your advice ;3c

I had a moment of panic when you mentioned my plants because I didn't physically go water them today but I remember thats because it was raining like, all day DJHDKJ hope my lil baby pink flower didnt get knocked over by the wind again tho... I need to get it a better pot, sturdier...

BUT YOU DO. TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF.

*hisses louder* kind words.... my biggest weakness... you're killing me... you're going to make me die... and HHH I always struggle to accept peoples compliments I feel like I don't deserve it or something BUT WELL thats nothing new ;'3c thank tho... I'll try shoving my work into enough people's faces until it takes off I GUESS

is it any surprise Gus is lazy...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 11:10:11 )
kjHDKLJDHKDJ I feel like I told this story before but like, when I was like iunno 12-13 lets say, I'd make two accounts on gaia and just post back and forth to myself in other people's threads to make it look like I had friends, so really it'd just be par for the course for me at this point if you were really me all along... crying tho god I was so pathetic....

YEH I was upset because wind knocked it over the other day and some of its petals got bruised not to play favourites but... it's my favourite.

YELLING YOURE GOING TO SUCCEED IN KILLING ME THATS TOO NICE... THE SUPPORT.................... I better start working on it again, get to the parts where stuff's happening....

and lkDHJDD yeah ;'3c he's probably used to lugging him around but I doubt there's any complaints anyway. and DYING just start bench pressing him right there on the spot

DLKKJDHJK AND NAUGHTY....

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 11:30:16 )
I need to fight you for dominance like we're in highlander and there can be only one. watch out.

but LJDLKJHD IM WHEEZING? the drama of it all, I'm living for it.... I used to get up to cringy rp shenanigans too like oof my characters were so OP and bad.... times were tough back then...

HAHA this next page you get to learn a lil about Dempsey's dad so that's something I'm excited about ;'3c

they're so dumb..... he's such a meathead....

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 11:40:09 )
gotta put my shoes on and walk the ocean one moment brb

kJDHLKDHKJDHDK god thats a mood for today tho, these days. also can we start an rp so that I can betray you over it?

IM DYING?? and yeah Ive been holding onto info for him for so long and it's been killing me. MAKING COMICS... IS HARD?? because all I wanna do is talk about all the stuff in it but I cant because its spoilers kLDHJKDHK

GOD honestly this is just big wish fulfillment at this point

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 11:54:08 )
DYING yeah give us more accounts so we can meme on ourselves with them, come on

YEAH THATS PRETTY MUCH IT THO? like the only people I could possibly talk to about it are also the only people reading my comic so REST IN PIECES... like I feel like all my ideas are a hot mess and real talk? I change a lot of BIG CONCEPTS in it at the last second kJDGJHD (like James' abilities changed about 5 times before I was like 'WELP... its in the comic now, cemented, deal with it.')

the fun of making it up as you go instead of being smart and prescripting ;3c

hDJKHDKJDH too powerful... also here's a good idea that just struck me for them: romantic date at jimmy buffett's margaritaville restaurant

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:06:34 )
KDKFJ what would you name them all?

NAH YOURE FINE because also honestly it's like... well I also wanna have that 'wrow' moment when stuff gets revealed and I like the reactions but at the same time Im impatient and unsure of everything Im doing KDHJJKD *kicks little legs* also I want to be able to like, draw art of everything thats not been revealed yet HMPH...

kjDJHDLKJKD YOU GOTTA FIGURE IT OUT SO I CAN HAVE AND READ THIS STORY... nah I understand that tho its SO HARD to like, settle and go...

OKAY SO... Ive since learned theres many many locations of margaritaville all over the place so here's my new theory and Im crying over it: they've been to every grand opening of a new location, ever.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:10:33 )
Crocs? I heard crocs. I want crocs... >w>
Edit: F-YEAH! 80 PAGES! Fish plox.

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:20:30 )
@star2000shadow: Ah, one definitely sounds easier than t6he other to bare^^;
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:29:44 )
DKJHDJKDHJD all very quality names

DYING I can't let down frog prayers... I'm probably going to work on a page later today ;'3c I was going to tonight but you know... no attention span... drew dumb stuff instead...

OH MOOD MOOD MOOD I was like "okay Im just going to set it on an alternate version of our world and keep it simple" but it never works out that way... now im over here creating a whole new continent and a religion and a language and a beastiary- it's a JOURNEY. and you KNOW half the stuff you come up with isnt even going to show up in the final text in the end so its like "FOR WHAT..."

kHDKJHDJkd god you know there is... you just see the top of Gus' head...

DKJHDLKD everyone wants these crocs huh... HMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm noted.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:39:31 )
@Frizz:
There is a bunny on the cover of Millys phone case

*hope I spelled the name right * ^^; I'm so sorry for having forgotten all about this daily lore thread for the past 3 days * feels like a bad citizen *

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:42:15 )
DYING I didn't even finish the texturing on that meat drawing either like Im dying... thank you tho bless... Id do more of that but I lose interest so quickly in things so easily kLDJHJKD

YEAH HONESTLY RIGHT... like its better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it but ITS SOUL SUCKING.... gotta get a big enough audience that people will wanna purchase/read bonus material ;'3c and kldHDKJHD yeah honestly screw this lets go toss a ball around

DKJHDJKD yes... also another dumb doodle

iunno if this is canon or not but I thought it'd be funny if they were a couple before they even realized it... like I mean like, YEARS later they're like 'oh... right huh ok cool.'

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:45:04 )
@goblin: oh? I had understood that you could only answer on the accordi day... guess its time to figure out about those ducks ( hehe I love how the icons give a clue as to what the lore/game will be about )

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:48:26 )

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA FINALLY...

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:53:50 )
bless, I wanna get really good at drawing tasty looking foods because I'm SO JEALOUS of artists that are able to pull that off...

HM yeah I can probably put out something like that, once I actually get all my ideas down on paper HAHA... because yeah in comic I dont think Im going to explore a LOT of their religion, it'll mainly be more based on how it effects the characters/their personal relationships with their faith/gods and how they worship or choose not to worship, etc etc. I got like all these myths and legends already cooked up in my brain for it tho and its gotta go SOMEWHERE... (also if I ever do when up making that AU series for it, thatd probably explore it a lot more)

DYING?? oh buddy....... mood tho.

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 12:58:30 )
I really want to draw voltra stuff right now... But I fear my tablet might be to hot to function seeing as I forgot it i the back of my dads car, so now the box and the bag is super hot X___X''
* has dragged it inside where it at least aint 30c but more 28c and in shadows *

I see i just thought they erased the old questions ad put in new ^^;

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 13:25:04 )
I dont know how good I am at drawing food and such, but I do know that I am pretty decent when it comes to backgrounds with nature in it like trees and water and such

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 13:28:55 )
Oh sweet. We made it to page 80. Now we just need to reach page 110 to unlock another recolor.

I posted this a few pages back, but I'm going to post it again. I'm offering 100 ohms to the first poster on page 110. Let's see if we can get this thread moving more

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/26 13:42:02 )
Dot know how active I can be the next hour-2 hours as Im gonna go shopping with my dad at any time ^^,

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.