Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 23:49:21 )

@Tuijp: ah im glad they do!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/19 23:55:00 )

@KairoSama: Basically <33

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 06:44:44 )
@KairoSama: Ooo a cruise sounds lovely! And they have amazing seafood over in Spain! Heck, I'm sure all the food was awesome.

I'll be sure to pass on your well wishes, he's had a rough time adjusting and needs all the encouragement he can get! He's living in Tokyo and has so much cool stuff around. totally jelly

There are some nice spots here in the US and a good deal of things to do depending on where you are. It is definitely hot, especially here in the desert, and always gets humid and miserable in the central states too. D:

We do have some caves nearby that have ancient petroglyphs and it's easy to find old pottery shards and arrowheads left over from the Natives. I just wish there was more to do that didn't involve things like rodeo or generally sweating balls. xD

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/20 10:44:56 )

@KairoSama: same. We would be dead without farmers.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 01:13:17 )

@Vii: everywhere has that one food that is just *chef kiss*
i personally REALLY like sushi uwu
especially sashimi!

also having only been to florida regarding places in america, i dont know much about what the other states are like rip ): living in the desert must kinda suck tho, the desert is like, BARREN
caves are really cool tho, sometimes u can see bats UwU

@Tuijp: we would, big respect for the farmers out there!

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 05:33:44 )
@KairoSama: Awwww yiss, sushi is awesome! Such a nice well-rounded snack. One nice thing is that the grocery store down the street from me has a sushi bar!! So much cheaper and more convenient than going to a restaurant c':

I've never been to Florida but it is STICKY and GROSS down there Dx

One of these days I hope to tour the caves but it's kind of expensive and is loooong tour (I think it's like 4-6 hours?). I understand why they don't just let people wander around in there though lol so many people would probably get lost, myself included xD

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/21 21:13:57 )

@Vii: aw a sushi bar sounds so cool!! i dont think we have a sushi bar anywhere rip ):

also it was february when i went to florida so it didnt get very sticky but it was still warm enough to not wear a jacket all the time ouo

oh man 4-6 hours would like, kill me!!
although it would be worth it bc caves are so cool omg
u could always check on like groupon if they have it there, u might get a discount uwu

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 06:36:46 )

@KairoSama: Holy cow, that's really warm! Another side effect of the humidity, though, and living right on the water, which brings all that warm air from the south. Even here in the desert it's still pretty chilly in February; I'd even go so far as to say it's colder here in Jan/Feb than it is in December. Of course there are plenty of people walking around in shorts and t-shirts by then but I'm poorly insulated and always need at least a hoodie; I'll often layer a hoodie with a flannel for the #aesthetic. xD We have two kinds of people down here: people who moved from the north / east and are used to cold weather, and old people with thin skin who say it's cold when it's 80 degrees outside lmao

[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 10:04:30 )
@KairoSama: Heck yeah, we're everwhere xD

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/22 22:23:06 )

@Vii: oh man i WISH i could wear hoodies in the heat, i think i’m one those people who get way too hot even in the cold if i wear a thick hoodie LMAO
that doesn’t stop me from wearing hoodies tho hehe
the desert is strange though, since it gets cold as hell at night >~<

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/23 01:34:30 )

I’ve only ever met one other welsh person, it happened to be on Gaia.
So you’re the second!! Where are you guys hiding?

I’m Canadian!

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.