Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat don't get a buzz and watch Stanger Things (spoiler alert)

Voltie — she , her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 01:21:55 )
Okay look, be sober when watching this season or else you're just going to be a mess.

I'm not going to spoil the new season BUT I will say the last episode took me on an emotional rollercoaster. It was like Game of Thrones all over again. They pulled a freaking Game of Thrones.

Donator — Trashboat Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 02:20:26 )
@stargirl: I'm on episode 6 rn, soon gonna finish the last two episodes. The whole thing has had me emotional. Especially the part with will in episode 4 when he got upset. Made me big sad. I don't want it to be over >_<...it's just so good.
Shop | Hangout | Quest

Voltie — she , her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 02:57:03 )
@Laufeia: yeah! Will has been just kind of... a wallflower character (which SUCKS) and poor Dustin not getting to see his friends that much. It is so good. Just be ready. They did an excellent job on the show though.

Donator — A.I. Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/07/8 04:46:43 )
Oh. My. Lanta. I finished it today and was SO MAD AOFHRNIFJEH

WHY. WHY DID THEY KILL HOPPER. WHYYYYYYY!!!! HE WAS MY FAVOURITE

Will's situation definitely hit home and I felt so bad for him. He just wanted to play DnD. Q-Q my heart broke for the poor kid.

please ping me if you need my attention! || be excellent to each other &hearts;
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.