Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I saw this really cute girl

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:29:46 )
Working at Meijer's earlier. I definitely let her know i thought she was attractive.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:31:22 )
How'd she react? You never know how someone will take a compliment, but I'm sure you made her day in some way!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:34:25 )

[x]

pls don't

Donator — Anything Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:44:19 )
I try to compliment at least one person every time I work because nine times out of ten it really seems to brighten their day. Plus the world is full of plenty of negativity. It could use a little love.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:51:44 )
@Dowan: She smiled and said thanks. xD
@Apollo Im Burning: I just recently, within the last couple of months started letting people know i think they're attractive. And i dont always let them know, it takes a lot of thinking about xD

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:53:29 )
Geez... I commend your bravery. I'd never be able to let someone know that I think they're attractive. Not even online, where I'm much less shy. It's hard enough for me to go up to someone and talk to them, let alone complement them in such a way...

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:56:06 )
Sounds like what my friend and I did last week while out of town. Saw this girl at the mall and we made her day by complimenting her on just her smile alone. c:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:10:12 )
@DataNinja: It was funny cause we glanced at each other a few times before. And like, i was scrolling on facebook waiting for my friend. And i saw this Spongebob meme and it was like "Y'all remember that episode of Spongebob where he took a wrong turn and ended up in the east side of Detroit?" And i let loose the most ugly cackle ever. So its just funny that after all that i still had the guts to let her know she was hella attractive xD

@Plague: Awe thats cute.
hey i'm Jessi.

my friend cnts made the pixel

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:17:48 )
WIFE HER

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 09:30:45 )
@sass pegasus: Well, then that just shows even more courage. Since I tend to shrink really far inside myself if I do anything that could be considered even the slightest bit embarrassing...

Please ping when responding to me, to make sure I see your reply!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.