Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Sometimes I Hate The Postal Service

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 14:57:37 )
So way back in November, I pre-ordered two nendoroids. One had a payment issue a friend helped me in solving, so all was good. Payment went through, just waiting for the tracking email. Both packages had the same address. The day it arrived, I couldn't pick it up because of the complex rules(No packages after 6pm). This morning, I asked the guard and there was only one that arrived. My friend did not change the address at all. I checked the tracking for the more expensive one... "Returned to Sender". They didn't even attempt to deliver it at all and I made sure both had the same exact address! I emailed the support people and am currently waiting for a reply to see if there's any way to solve this, because I really want that other one delivered(one I received is a gift for a close friend of mine).

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:04:26 )
@LordLucre: Ugh. That fricking sucks.
The postal service around here is notorious for that, too.
They just leave the note that you missed it, but didn't even bother coming to the door. :/
There's like one nice lady who bring them over, and the rest of them could't be bothered.

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:05:00 )

It really sucks when stuff like that happens. I ordered some business cards once and on the day they where suppose to be delivered they didn't. So I checked the tracking and it said the offered it but no one was at home. Such BS. My dad was up at 8:30 and he didn't leave the house at all until noon. So delivery changed to next day. Next day still no delivery. I contacted the mail carrier and they told me the package was in the wrong van >.> When it finally got delivered I saw a guy who looked like he hadn't shaved in ages and hadn't washed his hair in ages. And you let those people deliver a package.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:07:36 )
@Kozi: It's ridiculous! Whoever it was should have noticed that "Oh, these two packages look similar, they must be going to the same place!" Something like that, because I chose the fastest shipping on check out. But nope.

@vengeance: Geez. This is why they should be careful with who handles deliveries.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:09:11 )

Oh that sucks.

Here, it's either like with @Kozi: or they leave a note that they left it with the neighbours. There are 44 houses in the neighbourhood and they never say where they left it.
Result: going door to door to find your package.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:12:29 )

@LordLucre: Yeh. Thankfully all other mail carries that delivers packages over here are fine. But we now have problems with folder deliveries. There are 2 that have not been delivered for weeks now.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:13:58 )
@vengeance: Oh damn! I hope you receive them at some point!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:15:06 )
@Tuijp: What they do here is leave the packages in the reception room and mark them with the number and letter of what apartment it's going to. No paper or anything.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:17:37 )

@LordLucre: I know which company delivers those but I cannot find anything on where to complain.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:18:56 )
@vengeance: That stinks. All I could do was contact support and ask if there's anything that can be done. I'd really rather get my package than have a refund because I waited so long for it. :/

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:19:38 )

@LordLucre: they often don't leave papers here either. Like, good luck finding out where it is.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:20:09 )

@LordLucre: I had a package return to sender once (it was a bunch of Korean music) and they refunded me for one cd because the package got damaged). It also wasn't available anymore :(

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:28:17 )
@Tuijp: That sounds like a pain.

@vengeance: Oh no! D: That's horrible.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:30:18 )

@LordLucre: yeah it is. Some times I'm not even going to bother finding it myself. My neighbours will come over to bring it to me.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:32:11 )
@Tuijp: Nice neighbors at least?

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:35:44 )

@LordLucre: most of them, yes

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:38:06 )
@Tuijp: If only it was all of them.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:39:44 )

@LordLucre: yeah but you can't have everything
I mostly ignore those who I don't like

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 15:49:15 )
@Tuijp: Same here.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 16:00:06 )

@LordLucre: Yes it was. I looked on ebay afterwards but it wasn't sold there neither.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.