Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk sorry if I seem like I aint online

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 08:11:30 )
Hey everyone, I know that I ain't online much so it has seemed. Only some of you know half of the reason on why. so I decided that I'd let you all know.

I've been crying a lot. and trying to be happy for the sake of my daughter.

a cat that I rescued years ago passed away near my kitchen early Tuesday morning. A childhood friend of mine, her oldest son Drowned Tuesday. my guy who is my other half. I had to tell him on tuesday that his friend passed away, that he was trying to get a hold of by texting and or calling. one of my friends mom is in the hospital, she said its not good and if things don't work out she will have to go to another hospital.

I was crying well writing this, so sorry.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 10:56:01 )

@Unicorn: Hey don't be sorry. Take all the time you need.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 11:57:52 )

@Unicorn: Yes, no need to apologize! I know how it is when all the bad things that could possibly happen, happen. It feels really overwhelming and you really should take time to yourself to sort out your grief. It really does help to just chill and release the stress of trauma that builds up when these things happen. Lots of love and hugs!

Always ping me please.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/20 16:31:36 )

@Unicorn: hey hun. I am so sorry. I wish I could take away all your pain! Grief is really hard and it’s ok to feel however you feel.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 02:40:37 )
I hope you feel better soon, and I'm so sorry for what you and those in your life are going through. It's okay to cry and take time away if you need to.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:06:28 )
@vengeance: awe thank you, And I need lots of hugs.

@Saeyra: -hugs back- and thank you for understanding.

@Totalanimefan: awe thank you, and it is a lot to deal with. I went for a walk today, with my daughter and my guy. to go see my mom, and I balled more. I told my mom, that I still feel sad for telling my guy that his friend had passed away, I even told that to my guy today.

@Kira: I am trying, but I need a lot of hugs right now. and I wish that I could hug the others feeling just like I am right now.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:12:16 )

@Unicorn: Try not to feel negative about being the one that told him. He was going to have to find out sooner or later. I hope that your mom can be there for you during these hard times.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:18:28 )
@Totalanimefan: I aint feeling negative, my guy even said he was glad that he heard it from me, and not somebody else.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:21:35 )

@Unicorn: That's good, I'm glad.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:50:30 )
@Totalanimefan: that it is, he knows how I feel with everything.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:57:47 )

@Unicorn: I'm off to bed. I hope that tomorrow is better for you -hugs-

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/21 08:58:29 )
@Totalanimefan: have a good nights rest and I hope so, but thank you.
If you can’t say something nice, Don’t say anything at all!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.