Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:38:16 )
I've had this song stuck in my head for a couple days, but I didn't know what it was called, so I couldn't look it up to find it, but I turned the radio on about 10 minutes ago hoping it would come on, and two songs later, IT'S ON!! YESSS! THANK YOU!!

In case you're wondering, the song is Ditty by Paperboy. c:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:43:25 )
That's lucky!

Instead of songs, I have a bunch of movies that I can't find the names of. D: Google just cannot help me.

Ping me!

Hangout

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:48:45 )
@Shark: I know, it was awesome! Sometimes I get the urge to turn the radio on, and one of my favourite bands is playing!

I might be able to help with some movies. I'm a bit of a cinephile but there are also plenty of pretty popular movies which I simply haven't seen.

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:50:21 )
dang that'd drive me nuts !
I had a kids show song stuck in my head today haha

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:51:13 )
That is quite some luck there. xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:51:43 )
@cnts: Oh god, a kid's show song would be even worse tho xD I go crazy with songs repeating in my head but that's just plain torture.

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:53:29 )
@Vii: AS LONG AS I KNOW what the song is im p good like hey man i'll jam out to some wiggles
but as soon as I don't know what the name of the song is im like
!!!!!! xD
it was the little einsteins's theme song lmfaoo

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:56:19 )
@cnts: Lol not gonna lie I can get down with some Wiggles. They're catchy AF.
But being able to sing a long totally does have a lot to do with it, if you don't know the words it's just the melody over and OVER AGAIN and your sanity slowly drips out your ear holes. xD

@techniicolor: I knooow! I was doing the dishes, too, so it was a nice little pick-me-up. I love when that kind of stuff happens!

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:59:13 )
@Vii: omggg yes hahaha my co worker today was like "are you singing twinkle twinkle?" im like uhhhh yes ofc !
cause im not down to let them know that song out of the blue was stuck in my head xD

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 01:59:54 )
@cnts: They must never know your secrets o_O

Donator — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:01:38 )
@Vii: I've definitely been in your shoes before. The struggle xD But only struggling for a short while is nice. There is this song I heard at a music festival back in 2014 that brought goosebumps to my skin, but I have no idea who was playing at the time (I was across the field), and I've never been able to find the song again.

I have no idea what I am doing.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:06:51 )
@techniicolor: Oh, my gooosh no, that sucks! What music festival was it? D: I once found a song online (post-Limewire days, but that kind of era) while searching for music from another band that was actually chopped off / glitchy and just cut out at about halfway through. It was labeled incorrectly, too, hence why I had accidentally downloaded it in the first place. But it was really catchy and I loved it! I spent days searching for the artist or full song and never found it. :/
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:19:45 )
I've had a specific beat stuck in my head for legit years now- gotta be around 5-7 years now- and I still haven't been able to find the song. I heard it while on someones profile on Gaia and it has haunted me since LMAOOO

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:32:31 )
cnts:
I had a kids show song stuck in my head today haha

@cnts: You would not believe how many kids show songs I get stuck in my head on a regular basis...

Donator — buzzbuzz Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 02:36:11 )
@Shamrock Shamus: oh man YOU KNOW WHAT sometimes theyre actually really good and i dont want to admit it ... xD
I have two younger sisters, they've grown out of that childhood kids show phase but i for sure remember it all haha

Twitch

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:10:15 )
@cnts: Haha I've thought that before. I'll be like, "This song is actually pretty great but I'd not be caught dead admitting this."

Lol you'll remember them forever. I still remember songs from when my oldest was little and she's going to be 20 in 7 days. Haha

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.