Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Grandma Baddie Winkle now has anti-aging boob masks

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 21:46:26 )
Staff Memo:
This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

”Baddie Winkle":
She has over 3.8 million Instagram followers. The prduct called “No Bad Days,” is online at nailsinc.com in time for Pride Month. During June 5% of the money would go to Trevor Project. It will also be available for purchase at Sephora stores.
"Baddie’s product line contains an anti-aging rainbow-print boob sheet mask. Aptly named Double Perks, it promises to “firm, brighten, and moisturize your assets. for $9

First of all this is another thing of telling WOMAN they CANNOT be "imperfect". I put that in quotation marks since what is perfect? But anyway so if your boobs get saggy it's bad and you need to do something about it as a woman? We already get told we need to have a perfect skin etc. I am so over this.
Then "it promises to “firm, brighten, and moisturize your assets". Yeh right firm? And brighten what is that suppose to mean?

Then donating 5% of the money to a LGBTQ+ project is a joke. That's like a couple of pennies? Infact that's $0,45. You might as well donate nothing then.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:01:48 )
So, wait, it's supposed to be like a face mask for your boobs?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:16:44 )
Kai says...

u wot mate

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:18:39 )
    That's the most nonsensical thing

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:36:28 )

@Queen of Trash: Yes it is.
@sunny: It 100% is.
@Bioshock: Exacly and they also get saggy when you are older. That's just how it works.

Donator — Your Queen Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:36:55 )
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.
I sell art.
I'm buying art.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:42:26 )

@vengeance: $9 is such a scam, and they are only giving 5% to charity?! I bet the $1 face masks I use for moisturizing my dry skin have the same ingredients. There's no way this thin piece of garbage is going to firm anything. I really hope the brighten part isn't referring to brightening the areola... I hate that people consider darker pigment to be bad. Beauty standards are ridiculous.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:44:09 )

Who has what because greed?

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:56:13 )

@Lufi: That is the same for all those expensive day and night creams. They had a test in my country and the best one turned out to be a supermarkt brand.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/5 22:57:29 )

@Bioshock: Yep eating and drinking healty can do a lot for your skin already. Then there is also genetics. It is known that Koreans for example have better skin then white people.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 04:36:45 )
@vengeance: omg that is so dumb....
Also, I'm imagining glowing breasts after being "brightened".
Highlighter for the high-beams

Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/6 04:49:11 )
That calm serenity of hers... it belongs to me, now.

Shit like that REALLY grates on my nerves.
Nevermind the fact that it's totally false advertising and completely ineffective... how about the fact that, as was already mentioned, anything beyond a C-cup is where anything of that variety is completely pointless and useless?

And yes. Saggy is completely natural.
Breasts are basically sacks of fat, damn near nothing else in there. I mean sure, there's veins, nerves, etc. But yeah. If you have large breasts available to you (not that I think you will, but maybe your other half has? Or family that you can ask) ASK them. Seriously. They jiggle and move like water balloons. There ain't nothing that will help THAT.

The sad thing... is that people WILL pay for that.
//dies

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.