Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat WHAT DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY COOKING?!?

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 03:15:12 )

Yeah, I know, SUPER LATE reply! Been busy IRL.

@Tuijp: Yeah, it just feels like they wasted my time when I draw for them only not to get a thank you. DX

@Dragonus Luciferius: Lol, its all good. :) I'd say go to my art shop here if you want art, but my art shop never survives here. xD I also tend to forget this site exists at times. Gaia is much more active than it is here. If Bear does end up joining, tell him to send me a friend request if he wants to. :)

@Totalanimefan: Yes I am! I did happen to make a girlfriend for the character, I just haven't switched to that avatar yet. ^^;;

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 08:44:49 )

@DragonicKittens: oh that’s awesome I can’t wait to see it. And there is going to be an event soon so I’m sure it will be active then.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 10:05:14 )

@DragonicKittens: always wants to make me ask how hard it is to thank someone

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/22 11:06:42 )
@DragonicKittens: Dunno if he's gonna join, but I was on Skype telling him about how nice everyone is here. X3

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 03:32:38 )

@Totalanimefan: I'll have to keep my eye out for it then.

@Tuijp: Apparently its SUPER HARD! I can tell you that only two people on here hasn't said thank you. I lost count to how many people I did on Gaia that didn't say thank you. I will say this. If I do happen to open a freebie thread on here for any event (if I have time), I will make it a rule that a thank you is required. I honestly would do this, but I really wouldn't see any reason too, but I'd block people who I did art and didn't say thank you, but its pretty childish.

@Dragonus Luciferius: Ah, I see. :) You probably won't see me a whole lot on here though, I'll at least admit to that. I don't really have many people to talk to.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 09:08:06 )

@DragonicKittens: gaia’s community is way different from Voltra’s. That’s why I’m here daily and only every blue moon on Gaia.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 09:13:50 )

Yeah so many people on gaia and some see it more as a game than a comminity, havent been there for a long time but certain guilds tends to have a better atmosphere than the general forums.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 12:23:01 )
@DragonicKittens: I see... At least you have meeeeee! ;)

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 21:49:23 )

@Tuijp: I've been mostly on Pantheon as of late. Been checking here every so often. Gaia has been the same as of recent since I'm playing Warframe a whole lot.

@Monorea: Most of the guilds I was a part of have all died off. ^^;; Most of the time, I'm usually in the art freebies either asking or giving art. If I go to the CB, its mostly to troll.

@Dragonus Luciferius: True enough. :) If you make a hangout, feel free to ping me and I'll post in it. Most of the hangouts I was in died. :(

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 22:08:44 )

@DragonicKittens: I haven’t been on Pantheon much, even while I was a beta users and know Nyx for years

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/23 22:16:00 )

Phanteon? Another avatar site then? Maybe i should check it out too?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 02:05:14 )
@DragonicKittens: Ah! I see! Maybe I should! :D

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 23:18:53 )

@Tuijp: I've been following it for a while and needed to wait for it to become open beta. The avatar system is pretty different from any other site that I've been on, but I really love it so far. :) Since they just released a few new items, I'm able to make an OC of mine on there in avatar forum. I did that on here with my old username (Queen Prisma). I made a few good avatars on here with her likeness. :)

@Monorea: and
@Dragonus Luciferius: too
The site is really interesting so far. The community is also really nice as well. Its just as active as Voltra so that is one of the nice things, but I think its a tad bit more active, but I think its due to it just opening a few weeks ago. I know Voltra was really active before the Black Out hit. I really miss some of my friends that were active on here before the Black Out. One of them did happen to be on another avatar site, but they haven't been online since the Black Out happened on both sites. I just hope they are ok and safe.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/24 23:33:37 )
@DragonicKittens: Yeah...

THEY. ARE. SO. NICE!

I feel super pink and fluffy on here. It's such a refreshing change from Gaia's CB forum. XD

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 03:27:55 )

@Dragonus Luciferius: Gaia's CB forum is nothing but trolls and shit posters. xD I only post in there when I feel like shit posting.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 10:14:12 )

@DragonicKittens: I will probably go on again later on

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 12:59:15 )

@DragonicKittens:
I checked Phanteon out but it just felt clunky and i didn't enjoy how it looked. Probably a nice place but i didn't feel it was my place.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 14:42:04 )
@DragonicKittens: I go in there to make my daily platinum, but I often post compliments and stuff in an attempt to make people feel good. So that CB isn't just negative trolls.

Come chill at The Treehouse or visit my Item Trading Thread!
[Pixels by Ghost & DragonicKittens!]

Voltie — Tenno Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 21:53:34 )

@Tuijp: If you do, feel free to add me, my user is the same. :)

@Monorea: Thats ok. :)

@Dragonus Luciferius: There is nothing wrong with that. Some times I post nice things, but if the topic is clearly a troll post, I troll in it. xD
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/25 22:13:27 )

@DragonicKittens: so is mine xD

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.