Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Entertainment Favorite Youtube Channel

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:44:20 )

"My favorite is Slapped Ham! It's one of my favorite channels because it's professional and fun. I also watch Dan Bell, Exploring with Josh, rslash, Dope or Nope, Peter Hollens, WatchMojo etc.... "

This thread was locked due to inactivity, if you wish to unlock your thread please issue a ticket. Instructions to unlock thread found here.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 00:21:48 )

I really like SuperMega and OneyPlays. I used to watch a lot of Good Mythical Morning, but I don't find it as entertaining anymore.

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 02:31:03 )
Do music channels count? I don't really watch youtubers/bloggers, but xKito has introduced me to a lot of EDM.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 03:32:03 )

TKoR | Draw With Jazza | SuperRaeDizzle | DrawingWiffWaffles | rSlash | Emily Artful | Jonathon Young | Uhhhh. not sure about anyone else. Not really getting any others coming to mind at the moment. XD

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯
My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 04:25:46 )

I used to love watching ExploringWithJosh videos!
I really admire the way he goes about urbexing. He tends to emphasize respecting the places he comes across which is a nice thought.

Admittedly, I do enjoy watching Markiplier. Specifically his Markiplier makes series is pretty adorable to watch!
Not all of his jokes are for me, but he amuses me enough to keep me around. xD

I also watch a fair amount of Oneyplays, Game Grumps and SnapCube.

I recently started getting into cooking/food channels! Binging with Babish for cooking and emmymadeinjapan for food in general!
She tries things like MREs, weird fruits, snacks from other places, and she compares foods too! I dunno why I find food channels entertaining. xD

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 04:37:40 )

@Vermii: I love Binging with Babish! Most of the things he makes would take way too long for my patience, but it always looks so good.

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 04:43:42 )

@Lufi:
Yeah, i feel you! But sometimes I like to think I'll try it one day lol.

I used to be into baking, and I'd like to get back into it, I just don't have much energy and motivation these days.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 05:10:32 )

@Vermii: That Matilda chocolate cake he made looks so delicious, I'd love to try it.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 05:51:21 )

I love (in no order)
TRNRTIPS (a PoGo channel)
Internet Comment Etiquette (a parody/troll channel that makes fun of the internet)
You Suck At Cooking (comedy cooking channel)
Food Wishes (real cooking channel)
CGP Grey (learning/info channel)
Jenna Marbles
Mind Over Munch (more healthy way to look at food + recipes)
Casually Explained (like you suck at cooking, it might be the same guy, but it’s about everything)

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — ~love~ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 06:50:24 )
/inserts my channel lol

I don't really explore youtube that often, but I stick with Jenna Marbles, MacDoesIt, Danny Gonzalez, CallMeKevin, Lucas, silly fun channels that make me giggle lol;

I'll watch some animatic channels but I cant remember any of them off the top of my head;;;

awesome art by okios <33

Voltie — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 07:38:59 )
Oh, I forgot about JennaMarbles LOL. I love her channel, I just don't watch it all that often.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 07:57:38 )
I mostly watch Phillip defranco and some random fitness youtubers

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:39:30 )
My fav's(and ones i watch frequently) are:

Game Grumps - Gaming mostly but they do a variety of content

emmymadeinjapan - Does cooking videos as well as does reviews on exotic fruits/veggies and MRE reviews

Hacksmith - Builds stuff mostly from Sci-Fi/Superhero movies,tv shows and games

Bon Apetite - A wide variety of cooking and culinary videos. my favorite series that they do are the Gourmet makes and It's Alive

How to Drink - Shows you how to make certain mixed drinks as well as talks about some of the history behind them. Makes a bunch of mixed drinks based off of pop culture stuff

and Kurzegast - does fairly comprehensive but relatively easy to digest looks into complex topics sure as quantum physics, Socio-political/cultural issues,etc

Voltie — HIM Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/06/1 03:57:22 )
You gotta @Mention me.

I am subscribed to a metric-fuck-ton of woodworkers.

Frank Howarth
Nick Zammeti
Peter Brown
Heath Knuckles
Bobby Duke Arts

Just to name a few....

Join the Horde. We have bananas. 🍌
Wardrobe/Art Collection

Art by kiwi

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.