Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games E3 2019

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 08:21:27 )
@Totalanimefan: We do have fun...

And I dno about that Cyberpunk 2077 game. There have been a lot of things coming out about CD Projekt Red overworking their workers/developers.
I'm not really into that, which sours me on the game.

Clicky
I mean they say they won't "force" people to work overtime, but then it becomes kind of like the "we aren't forcing you but greatly encouraging you because without the overtime you will be ostracised/miss out on bonuses/miss out on promotions"

You know how corporate jobs can be.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 11:37:36 )
@Aynjell: Sure do, atleast they are trying to better the cirumstances. But triple A titles always had insane crunch, there needs to be industry wide change recarding crunch periods

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:08:32 )

@GalacticGoudvis: oh I see. Thanks for the info.

@Lufi: I can’t wait to hear more about RF5. It was on my list of games that probably are never coming out but I really want!! I literally screamed when I saw the announcement!! I loved Rune Factory 4.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:09:24 )

@Aynjell: that sucks. I wish that it wasn’t so standard in the industry to treat people that way :(

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:29:55 )
@Totalanimefan: The pro being, that IT outside the game industry are being treated almost like children. Giving us random goodies/games to play. and in general doing anything they can to keep us happy(and not switch jobs)

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:31:14 )

@GalacticGoudvis: yes. My husband works for a top tech company. The perks are amazing.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:35:12 )
@Totalanimefan: Yeah it's awesome. I try my best to avoid companies that offer free breakfast or lunch though. I don't have enough self control to not get fat if they do that T.T

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 18:54:25 )

@GalacticGoudvis: haha true facts. At my husband’s place it’s doscounted lunch and breakfast but there are lots of free snacks

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/30 23:47:55 )

@Totalanimefan: I'm even excited for the port of RF4! I'll probably romance Leon again. xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/31 20:26:19 )

@Lufi: I’m excited for that too that will hold me over until 5 is out.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.