Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat I just wanted to share about my day today

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 04:20:02 )

My day was 10/10 today. I had a nice breakfast then I went out raiding with my husband because there was a Pokémon Go event today from 11-2. You could get a shiny Lapras! We walked around and did raids. I got two shinys. The weather while we were out was just perfect too. It wasn’t too hot or too cold. After it ended we walked around outside a place that was like a town square. We got dinner there too.

Now we are home and we watched new eps of anime that comes out every Saturday. (One Piece and We Never Learn).We are about to play video games together too.

Saturday is always my favorite day of the week. I have always loved Saturdays because I was off of school and I could watch anime. Now I love them because I get to hang out with my husband and watch new anime.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 10:38:12 )
@totalanimefan:

That sounds like such a cool day! It's so nice when you can just enjoy those little things and find happiness in something as simple as raiding in Pokemon GO :D

You're actively using the app together? I went a few times with some friends, but mainly for them to hatch their eggs, or so we could look for the landmarks, hehe.

I am also having a great Sunday so far. Boyfriend and I went out early to walk the doggo, the park was extraordinarily beautiful, just SO. MUCH. GREEN everywhere. Then we stopped by the market (like a farmer's market near our building, especially busy on weekends), got some fresh bread and I bought lovely pink and red flowers... and then we had breakfast and coffee.

Now we're watching some YouTube, and we're later visiting my folks and all their pets for a cup of coffee.

Not to jinx it - but so far so good

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 11:22:35 )
Aw, that sounds so pleasant! I love sitting back and appreciating those kinds of days. I'm currently sitting in my office chair with a cup of coffee and a cat purring on my lap.

[Quests][Store]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/26 15:56:55 )
    Sounds like a lovely day :) it's good to hear you're doing well.

currently: new novel who dis?

q u e s t i n g :
beanie doll! thank u cookie

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.