Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:09:29 )
I've been waiting for this site to open!! Sad I missed the first few days but oh well, life happens. haha
I look forward to seeing what this site becomes!

I like videos games, anime and kpop. My current game obsession is Persona (as if ya'll couldn't tell right)
I don't really know what else to put here so i'll just leave it at that ha.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:14:46 )
Welcome in! Might have missed the first few days, but you're still real early to it's opening :vanora_sun:

I also enjoy video games, anime, and kpop(I'm not a huge fan yet, but it's something I want to explore more). Hope to see you around the forums!

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:23:39 )
Thanks for the welcome!
Yesss, I'm very excited. I like when new sites open.

Oooh. I'm in deep with the kpop. Hopefully we can chat about it sometime in the near future~ :vanora_xd:

(i like the smileys)

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:23:50 )
@Persona: Hi! Welcome to Voltra. What type of video games have you played and what's your favorite anime?

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:28:24 )
@Emmett Khan: Thanks! I'll typically play anything that catches my interest tbh. However my gotos are rpg and horror. Horror being a favorite genre of mine since i was young. I really like to play mmos too but my laptop is utter crap right now and can't handle it. Currently saving up to buy a PC. I miss playing PSO2.

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:45:36 )
@Persona: RPGs are fun. I avoid horror because that genre gives me nightmares. Best of luck with your quest for a new PC.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 14:08:57 )
@persona: Yes! You can send me good kpop sometime to help me get into it!
I also like the smileys :vanora_heart: Hope they plan on getting some more made.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:04:38 )
Video games and kpop fan here. And did you say horror? I love me some horror games.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.