Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Exchange DevilkinBoi's Antiques Store

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/15 22:20:54 )

@Bonnie: Her car, both ride side doors were damaged. They didn't come off or anything, but they took the damage from the hit. Mine, the rear bumper is completely loose on the right side, which is what hit hers. There's also a hole on it, probably the spot of impact. The right front tire was also affected, though I don't know if it was me backing up from where I was(spot I was parked is a pain since my car is low), the impact itself, or a combination of the two. The woman said she'd contact me after verifying how much repairs would cost.

Mom said she'd handle the car insurance(my car's plan isn't active for some reason) and cover the costs of the other car's repairs, but wouldn't spend another penny on mine. My car has seen a few accidents. One was me getting distracted and driving too close to the wall when leaving the basement parking and the one today. Right doors, especially the front passenger, my brother says it was a hit and run in a parking close to where he worked, have a scratch from the front to the end and the front passenger handle is busted. The front bumper is also slightly loose, but it was probably my brother(he drives kinda...badly). And the rear bumper had a hole in the spot where a bigger hole is now. The small hole, someone hit me from behind and ran before I could stop and check. None of those were ever repaired, so her saying she wouldn't pay anymore for repairs... upset me a little. My car hasn't constantly been in and out of repair shops like hers has. Hell, for a time, my car was the only functioning one because her battery died, the tires were all flat and it needed maintenance.

If I have to pay for repairs to mine, so be it...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 10:59:37 )

@DevilkinBoi: wow. Hopefully those repairs won’t be too much. And car insurance is so damn tricky so hopefully that issue can be resolved and the car insurance will handle all of that. My insurance at the time handled that stuff in both of my accidents. It drove my parents insurance hella up but now I’m on my own and IT IS SO DAMN EXPENSIVE.

Have you gotten the repairs needed estimated?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 13:21:41 )

@Bonnie: No, not yet. The woman said she was going to ask around three places.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 15:12:01 )

@DevilkinBoi: okay! Have you gotten your damages estimated?

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 15:45:33 )

@Bonnie: Not yet.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 16:41:18 )

@DevilkinBoi: I never got my old car looked at either because I felt like there was no point. The damages weren’t too severe and it was mostly in tact

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 17:16:37 )

@Bonnie: Brother and mother left in my car. No idea what they're up to. I'm pretty much just at home with the dog.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 21:45:12 )

@DevilkinBoi: gotcha hopefully the Damages aren’t too large and the car is still running

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 21:56:52 )

@Bonnie: I think he took her to a doctor to get her right arm checked. She was crying out in pain yesterday and could barely move it without it hurting. No clue what she did to hurt it so badly. They didn't say anything to me about the car, so I guess they had no issues.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 22:32:45 )

@DevilkinBoi: well I hope she’s okay and that’s good. I cannot wait to be hone

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 23:16:14 )

@Bonnie: Got a package from a friend today.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 23:23:57 )

@DevilkinBoi: yay! I have packages coming today from amazon. Some chargers and a pair of shoes I’m excited!

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/16 23:25:52 )

@Bonnie: Box stashed with sweets and goodies.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 01:32:00 )

@DevilkinBoi: o bought some fruit bats and things so I’d have healthier snacks at work to eat because I want to get out of eating junk.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 01:34:52 )

@Bonnie: I haven't had any junk food since the curfew and whatnot started here.

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 01:38:11 )

@DevilkinBoi: that’s good! I stopped by McDonald’s cause I had a hankering for it

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 02:08:34 )

@Bonnie: I'm tired of the diet food though...

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 02:19:41 )

@DevilkinBoi: yeah I’m not saying I wanna go on a diet but I do want to make better choices in eating.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 02:24:23 )

@Bonnie: I didn't even join for the weight loss. I was doing 80% of the home cooking and I was getting tired of it. Mom's the one obsessed with losing weight.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator Posted 4 years ago ( 2020/06/17 02:45:27 )

@DevilkinBoi: I just really want to get my digestion on track. It never really is good so I know I need to eat better to help my gut

bloop

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.