Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat What's a random item in your possession?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:04:23 )
I have a bottle of air freshener that's two thirds empty. It's white tea & lily scented.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:09:47 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: That's really neat. I see a lot of World War II memorabilia in my current line of work.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:12:30 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: Shhh not so loud.

I work for an auction company and I get to see neat stuff all the time! Lots of junk too...

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:33:28 )
@SirLionelNigelConrad: It has enjoyable moments but sometimes you have to deal with very entitled customers and the work days can be long.

But I do like antiques!

Donator — Troglodyte Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 20:54:05 )

I have a hand painted wooden plaque that hangs on the door. On one side it says "Bou" on the other side it says "No Bou".

Amber made it for me when i lived with her and Doug. It was so they knew if i was home or not. Well, that was it's decided use AFTER i moved in.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 21:01:55 )
I have this rock from my beach day, well, a few, but one of them looks like a piece of buttered toast.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 21:12:11 )
X X X

I have random pieces of clothes showing up in my house. Do they count?

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 21:29:15 )
@Vermii: That's a really neat idea! Reminds me of those characters in fantasy stories out in the middle of nowhere off to the market.

@SirLionelNigelConrad: I found my way to auctions through family. If you want to be an auctioneer it might require an auctioneering license and/or more certifications depending on where you live. My main job is clerking information from buyers into a computer.

@LordLucre: I would like some buttered toast, Mr. Slendy man.

@Tuijp: You're a sleepwalking fashionista.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/14 21:36:30 )
@Kira: I'd give you if I had any.
Lucifer's Pet

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 01:00:57 )
Kai says...

@Kira: i have a drawer of lil rubber ducks, thats pretty random if i do say so myself

Thank you for listening!

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 05:13:26 )
@KairoSama: Random, but also adorable! I used to collect rubber ducks when I was little.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 05:14:14 )

@Kira: A 'knife'(that has never been sharpened and isn't even made to BE sharpened) that looks like a mini master sword.

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 09:53:40 )
X X X

@Kira: if only that was the case...
The random clothes that show up, they're not mine, I never saw them and, most of the time, they don't even fit me.

Voltie — Nayu Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 13:24:35 )
I have a tablet that I should be drawing on.. I should be making a little art shop.. and getting more art experience / practice by taking commissions.

But I’m currently too lazy to set one up.
Ping me for attention. I tend to wander.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 14:06:07 )
Kai says...

@Lufi: heh ikr, i got them all on holiday, there was an arcade with a crane machine full of ducks hehe

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama | forum bunny by kouenli

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 14:08:45 )

[ I own a Freddy Krueger plushie that I got at a convention I went to. They had a few other horror icon plushies, but I decided on Freddy. ]

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 19:22:04 )
@KairoSama: That's absolutely adorable. I actually kind of want to see them, haha!

@Amber Lynne: That's neat. I should really play a LoZ game one of these days.

@Tuijp: That's really strange. Do you live with others? Could it be them taking these things home?

@Artemis: That's fair. I hope everything goes well if you do decide to set one up! My friend started an art shop recently and I'm so proud of her.

@Another Movie Addict: Ooo I'd love to see it. I have a friend who is obsessed with Freddy and wants to date him.

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 21:00:51 )

@Kira: any particular reason why you haven't?

♯Take me away upon a plateau, Far, far away from fears and shadow, Strengthen my heart in times of sorrow, Light the way to bright tomorrows♯

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 21:36:44 )
@Amber Lynne: I didn't really grow up with Nintendo and didn't have much desire to play them. But a lot of my friends enjoy the games so I'd be willing to play one.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/15 23:20:50 )

@Kira: That's fair.
If you like Skyrim and want a MUCH lighter in terms of side quest 'skyrim style game' with a zelda coat of paint, go with breath of the wild.
Twilight Princess is my fave
and I'm gnot gonna go on and on about stuffs for Zelda. XD

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.