Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Sims 4

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 15:09:49 )

@Night XIV: For toddler CC I would check out naevys-sims (lots of toddler hairs), georgiaglm, colorfulplumbobs (filter toddler) & wildlyminiaturesandwich
aveirasims (has 3 great pieces of toddler cc)

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/7 16:32:20 )
I would give anything for you to shine down on me

@moodybats: yeah, sometimes I think about getting a cheap-ish PC just for Sims-play xD
cause i've got like 8GBs on my mac left lmao
so i totally understand, we still need room for other stuff on the laptop ; A;
good luck to you, mate!

ahh i feel left out cause the first time i was anywhere near mario games was high school
everything else before then was sonic, crash, and halo

@ me tho. | Hangout. | OCs. | Avatars.
looking to buy: ARIES

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/8 01:43:32 )
I play sims 4 lol, over 1k hours played. (Not as much as the youtubers I watch but hey)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 15:05:59 )

@Harker: I say 1k hours is a lot. I have only played 319 hours XD Do you also use cc or are you a vanilla player.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 20:16:32 )
@vengeance: I use CC and mods so yeah haha
Sometimes I disable that and play vanilla but non too often.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 20:59:57 )

@Harker: I cannot live without cc XD

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 23:16:25 )
@vengeance: I haven;t played in a wee bit (since I moved haha) but I'm going to pdate my cc etc soon so i can play again cause hecking babies are EVIL and I end up aging them and stuff super fast hahaha. "hearing babies cry makes your maternal instinct come out" nope, i wanna bludgeon them |D luckily they are simulation babies.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/9 23:49:19 )
"On our knees we Pray. As we waste Away"

@vengeance: Gasp! Thank you so much for the toddler recommendations :D
I might have to look into getting a better PC soon with all the CC I keep getting xD
You only have 319 hours? o_o I had to check mines because I've been playing for years. I have 1558 hours on file :'D
"And we dig our Graves. Dead on Arrival"

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/10 20:46:40 )

@Night XIV: I create more cc for the sims then I actualy play it.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/10 22:30:30 )

@vengeance: Oh! You're a CC maker ^^
I've always wanted to try my hand at CC making, but I'd just rather play than anything else ^^;;
That and I would make self-indulgent CC's to fit all the characters that I've made lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/10 22:31:56 )

@Night XIV: Well and somehow I am the other way around. However now that I banned myself from creating new cc until I posted all wips I play more.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/10 23:28:50 )

@vengeance: Good luck with all the wips though. I know that pain, being an artist and writer myself D:
Oh, also I've heard rumors (that I'm hoping are true) that we'll be getting a new expansion pack soon.
This one is going to be centered around college/university life. I'm hyped if this is true because I was just talking to a friend about how I wish you could go to college in the sims instead of going from high school to job

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/11 15:55:41 )

@Night XIV: I just keep on creating more cc then I post XD But I am almost there. 5 more pieces and my wip list is done (if you don't count 2 pieces that needs fixing and I'm to lazy to do so).

EA:
During today’s Q4 earnings call, EA announced that they plan to release 20 new content drops and expansions packs for console, mobile and PC. The prepared remarks also note the continued success of The Sims 4 according to their internal statistics.

There is also a secondary comment about “20 content drops” being released specifically for The Sims 4, so it is not clear if the prepared remarks he read contained a typo.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/18 18:30:39 )
Kai says...

hi i just found this thread somehow but yeah i love sims 4 oml
i don’t make cc but i LOVE downloading it (only MM cas tho bc i like the game to look as if maxis designed it u know)

Thank you for listening!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/20 22:57:04 )

@KairoSama: I just played it for a couple hours again.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 01:00:18 )
Kai says...

@vengeance: i was playing it last night and one of my sims sat down with food, then got up just to pet the cat, and if that isnt me

Thank you for listening!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 11:04:52 )

@KairoSama: I had a shocking event 2 days ago happening in the sims XD

And how about it´s freezing cold outside but you walk around like this:

I did not know you could shovel snow without a shovel XD

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 15:34:33 )
Kai says...

@vengeance: omg the sims makes no sense sometimes LMAO
mine haven’t gotten abducted yet but i secretly hope one of them does so i can say i’ve experienced it oops
also i made one of mine put the laundry in the washing machine and the bag was like floating? i’m pretty sure the game is either slightly broken or my cc is affecting it

Thank you for listening!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 15:36:37 )

@KairoSama: Could be a piece off cc that is causing it.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/05/21 15:40:57 )
Kai says...

@vengeance: at this point it probably is but i have like 7gigs of cc and i just cant be bothered
although it is funny when ur sims come out the shower and they do the changing turn thingy but are still naked and just walking around the house all pixelly heh

Thank you for listening!

Shop | Art Thread | Art by me~ | Used to be cowboy belphie, buggaboy, kairosama

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.