Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Happy Easter!

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 03:44:45 )
How has everyone's Easters gone so far? Good? Bad? Weird? Please share o-o

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 04:10:52 )
Easter was enjoyable! I got to hide eggs and beer for an adult Easter egg hunt. It was fun watching everyone run around.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 04:19:35 )
How does the game hide eggs and beer? xD

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 04:37:15 )

@SnakeWeaver: Hi!
I gave my husband an Easter basket, then we went out for brunch and the rest was like a normal Sunday for us. It’s was really nice though.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 04:40:13 )
Family came over and I got to see my nieces. Was a pretty good day ^^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 13:06:40 )

Cousins all have young children. Cacophonous, and as an adult, I was required to watch the offspring gather eggs while the parents did who knows what. They were not happy to hear that I did not listen to them and found a quieter place to read. They are not my children, they do not listen to any adults, and their noise level gives me a headache. I believe some, finally, are learning that my not having any children does not mean I am automatically a babysitter while they get drunk or what ever they do. If it were up to me, I would not have gone.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 14:58:24 )
@Totalanimefan: What was in the easter basket? Still sounds fun~
@LittleSnail: Oh, wonderful~ Did they have a fun easter? I know kids can have extra fun with things like easter egg hunts.
@Little Crane: That sounds chaotic, I'm sorry that your cousins are so inconsiderate~ Yeah, onwe should never assume that someone not having kids means they must always babysit... like, not everyone wants to watch kids?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 15:42:02 )

@SnakeWeaver: Not every one can handle their noise, either. I am just glad that it was in a fenced in area, so they could not escape, get hurt, and result in their parents blaming me for their not doing their duty as parents.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 16:53:25 )
I worked until 8am into Easter morning.
Then was too exhausted and slept through the rest of it.
Night shift sucks sometimes. :/

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 18:36:43 )

@SnakeWeaver: there was chocolate, Swedish fish, cookies, brownie mix, boxers, socks, and tonic water.

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 06:48:13 )
@Little Crane: That's very true. Well, I hope some of that day was used on yourself?
@Kozi: I'm sorry that nightshift caused you to miss some fun. t least work comes with a paycheck?
@Totalanimefan: That sounds so magical o-o

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 08:13:41 )

@SnakeWeaver: Aw thanks. I’m glad you thought they were good picks. I didn’t know what to get him

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 13:21:51 )

@SnakeWeaver: After they discovered that their offspring were not being watched, the gathering lost its enjoyability for them so it fell apart. I spent the evening listening to this with the settings set like so

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 16:55:06 )
@Totalanimefan: I think for easter anything chocolate related is a hit, and you went further o-o
@Little Crane: Ohhh I had no idea that existed o-o that's so nifty~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/26 16:57:38 )

@SnakeWeaver: It is indeed. The site has many more options than the one I utilize, with a good amount of customization. Tis worth looking through.

Item QuestHangoutSales

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.