Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee A wild Fellowsheep was Summoned

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 14:13:16 )
Hallo~. I am an on and off again forum user. I'm interested in making adorable combos for my avvie, and possibly some roleplays. I read a lot of books, mostly historical fiction, or non fiction books on history. Usually I'm doing 11th~15th century research when I'm on a kick. Anywho-a-doodle, I gotta get some sleep before work! Cya :)

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 15:41:15 )
Welcome, friend!

Do you have any non-fiction historical book recommendations?

[Quests][Store]

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 17:29:06 )

@Fellowsheep: Welcome to Voltra! I love history too though I mostly read it off of wiki or watch youtube videos about it.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 18:49:57 )
@Kira: Mornin'! That I do, although most may be older than 20th century. The Time Traveller's Guide to Medieval England by Ian Mortimer is a lovely book that covers manners, building tools & methods, societiel values, clothing, etc. on medieval England. It focuses on the 14th century. You can also find a lot of translated medieval cookery books online, too! It seems custards have stayed the same through-out the centuries.

I also found a 16th or 17th century self-published book by this one man, which was a commentary on witchcraft. I can't recall his name but boy, was he pretentious. He called himself a unicorn amongst men, and a knight in the "about the author". Seemed like a neckbeard from history...

@Saeyra: Thank you! :frizzhappy: Which youtubers do you watch? I am always looking for new ones. I've just found Rachel Maksy, and been adorin' her vids.

Voltie — Princess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 18:59:34 )

@Fellowsheep: Hmm I dont remember their names but a really fun one with animations is called Extra Credit. They have a series called Extra History.

Always ping me please.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 19:25:14 )
@Saeyra: Ohh, I've seen their thumbnails. I'll def check 'em out when I get some more down time.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:33:29 )

@Fellowsheep: hi and welcome! I like your username ^^

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:43:50 )
@totalanimefan: Thank you! :frizzhappy: Did you used to lurk on Meneshwa and Ernya? I swear I've seen you on other forums before. It's always cool to see a familiar username!!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:45:14 )

@Fellowsheep: Welcome to Voltra. Let me send you a trade with freebies.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:47:46 )

@Fellowsheep: yeah I was in Ernya all the time! ^^

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:51:51 )
@Vengeance: Oh sweet! Thank you! I am super excited to use the items! :D

@totalanimefan: Ahh! It is you! I used to go by PandaCat96. Ohboi. That's awesome c:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 23:05:06 )

@Fellowsheep: oh nice! It’s been too long. How have you been?

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 23:48:16 )
@Q t e a p o n: Thank you! It's so warm here. And yes, I do believe Ernya was the last one I was active in for avatar themed ones. I've also been on a couple of RP forums hosted by invisionfree. c:

I am hoping I can stay active for a long period of time! I'm enjoying it so far. Smaller community feel here, too.

@totalanimefan: Yes, it has been! Here lately it's been a roller coaster of emotion, but I am hoping it's going to stabilize again soon. How about you? :D

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 05:17:01 )

@Fellowsheep: that’s good that things are looking up. Since then I starting being a temp worker. I like it.
I also bought a condo last dec. it has been a lot of work this last few months. Lol

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 18:06:33 )
@Totalanimefan: o: Woah, you own a condo of your own now? Awesome! I can imagine it has. What's been your favorite part? I've got my own apartment now, though we're currently renting. We'll be moving either this or next year, and possibly to a whole new State.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 19:16:40 )

@Fellowsheep: Yeah I bought it so recently it’s kinda just been a lot of fixing things so far. But I do like being able to say I own something, even though renting is cheaper.
My favorite part is having a garage. ^^;

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 21:16:47 )
@Totalanimefan: Owning your own place is a good dream to fulfill! Garages are underappreciated, me thinks. If I get the chance, I'd def find my favorite parts as the yard or kitchen. All of the food.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 00:32:04 )

@Fellowsheep: we don’t have a yard since it’s a small one bedroom condo. But yeah I am happy to be able to say I’m a homeowner. It’s kinda weird though.

Voltie — She/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 13:02:43 )
@Totalanimefan: You can always bring the yard into the condo! Jkjk. I can see myself trying to do that. Also congrats on the 20k milestone~.

I should probbbabllly get a hang out thread set-up, and pop into a few others.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 18:33:30 )

@Fellowsheep: lol I got a road in front of my door. It wouldn’t really work (more like a wide small side street. )
Thank you! It’s been years in the making.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.