Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat Easter/Pesach weekend

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 12:57:30 )
X X X

What are your plans for this weekend?

I’m going to painting 2 walls and, if I have enough energy, a window frame.

I hope for all the workers that they celebrate Pesach/Passover, because that lasts 8 days.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 16:14:43 )
@tuijp: I will send you all of the coffee to get this task done! Plus some! You will paint the whole world!

I have a 4 day weekend, so I’m going to try to get caught up with work stuff and throw together an Easter basket for my son. I say throw together because I had to wait until I got paid and that was yesterday. So I’ll be picking through the scraps of stuff now. AND He doesn’t need more toys or candy. So, idk what to put in it. Then, I’ll toss some eggs in the backyard so he’ll have the experience.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 17:35:41 )
X X X

@Mousy: I’m nearly done with wall number 1, but needed a food break.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 19:59:29 )
@tuijp: how’s the progress going? Did the food refuel you or send you into nap mode?

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:32:35 )

My husband and I were going to put the hardware in our painted kitchen cabinets but his neck hurts. So we are going to go mattresses shopping.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 21:33:00 )

And for tomorrow I’m going to surprise him with an Easter basket.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/20 23:10:48 )

@Mousy: I don’t know how old he is but what about getting plastic eggs and hiding them in the backyard with one piece of candy or some change.
I’m my Easter basket I never got much candy. I would have bubbles, a swimsuit (I did live in Florida) something else small to play with in the yard and one chocolate bunny.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 01:32:53 )
@totalanimefan: I wound up getting some jelly beans to put in the eggs. I'll number them too. He's just turned 3 and loooves to count. If I have enough, I could probably do the ABC's. That way I know I have all of the eggs too Haha!

For his Easter basket, I wound up buying a bubble machine with a huge thing of bubbles, big containers of chalk, an outdoor golf set thing, a frisbee, some gardening things and eggs in the shape of animals. I tried to make sure it was all stuff that he would play with OUTSIDE haha.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 05:34:34 )

@Mousy: chalk that’s the thing that I forgot lol
I wish you were my mom cause you killed it with the Easter basket and eggs! He is going to love them!!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/21 10:43:51 )
X X X

@Mousy: sitting diwn to eat made me go into “I don’t want to get up anymore! ;c;” mode
@Q t e a p o n: relaxing is good

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 05:03:07 )
@totalanimefan: Thank you! We had so much fun! He loved it all.

@tuijp: Nuuuuuuu!! When I sit on my couch, all hope is lost. It's an energy sucker. *gives you more coffee*
Please ping! I get distracted easily.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/22 07:23:44 )

@Mousy: aw I bet. I hope you had a great day.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/23 09:35:03 )
X X X

@Mousy: it is but I’m not going to eat standing
@Q t e a p o n: I know the feeling. I had several meh years and now rediscovering myself.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.