Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Dragonlet's 1x1 Roleplay Search {Open}

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:38:23 )

Heyoooooo~!!! I'm Dragonlet, or Fae. You can call me either. Or LWD is fine too.

I like having anywhere from 3 to 6 roleplay at a time, so that if I hit a block with one I have others I can reply to to get my feel back. As of today (Feb 23, 2021), I have 1 on Caedon and 2 here.

Please note that I reply anywhere from the same day to a year+ later, depending. I do try to reply once every 3-5 days, but even if it's only been 2 or 3 days, you can always message me asking what's up. If it's been MORE than 2 weeks, feel free to yell at me a bit and ask what's up with that. Also, you can ask for my kik/discord for OOC and stuff. It's chill. I need more friends.

Bold means I owe a reply

Monday

Tuesday
Voltra^Shadami - A Pirate is Free
Voltra^Whimsy - Strange Familiar
Voltra^Shadami - Breaking the Secrecy thread locked!

Wednesday

Thursday
Voltra^Shadami - A Pirate is Free
Voltra^Whimsy - Strange Familiar
Caedon^Rye - Super Good Neighbors

Friday

Saturday

Sunday

SO, on to what I'm looking for. Bold means I'm craving it, strike through means I have a current RP for it

~*~ Literate Roleplay - this means I want at LEAST 2 paragraphs, any size but preferable longer than 3 sentences
~*~ Any relationship, romantic, platonic, or antagonistic
~*~ any relationship types! I'm comfortable playing any and all genders

~!~ Fantasy
~!~ DragonxRider
~!~ Sci-fi
~!~ PiratexCaptive/Kidnapping victim
~!~ Slice-of-Life/high school/college/whatever
~!~ supernatural
~!~ VampxWere
~!~ RoyalxKnight
~!~ WizardxMagical Humanoid/Shapeshifter

~^~ original characters - can be ones you made specifically for me, or ones you've been dying to rp with someone
~^~ Harry Potter - post movies, but can be between the Last War and the Epilogue. As little interaction with Canon characters as possible, baring professors

I would like if we roleplayed in a thread on here, I very badly need volts

I don't have any specific plots in mind, and I would like to brainstorm with you so we get a general feel for what we both want to do. If, a few or many posts into the rp, you have an idea or find something we forgot to cover, we'll talk about that as well.

Please don't ever feel like you can't tell me new ideas or when you want to change things. It's a story we're making together, and that means we both have to feel comfortable.

If you want to chat in the same posts we rp in, just put {{ -- }} pr ( -- ) around your words before or after your rp post. Or, if you want, we can have a PM or separate thread just for chit chatting. I want to get to know you! Friends are always nice. ^-^

I think that's it! If you have any questions or comments, feel free to leave them on this post!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 11:35:49 )
I'm always interested in pirate roleplays. What is your plotline you're looking at for that.

Harry Potter I have a plotline "sort of" it's more like an idea. Where basically it's a few generations on the future only teacher left still at Hogwarts that would be the same is Neville because he's the new ghost professor. And binns has finally gone elsewhere.but basically the statute off secrecy of 1400 whatever is finally about to be lifted completely. So it will be what is talked about for years 1 and 2, and comes to fruition maybe year three when the laws finally pass.
Classes are more like a private school where the main lessons are mixed house, and the labs hands on stuff like potion making and spell casting and not just book reading and theory is single house or two houses together. I made a schedule. :3 and it's a little reworked for classes per year as well. Pushing the final few years as a focus to individualized classes to Target the careers someone is going for.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:12:35 )
@Shadami: SO for the pirate one: Zakal is the Second Mate on a pirate ship that was commissioned to kidnap a prince(ss) for $$$. However, the prince(ess) just laughs when they tell them cause they knows their family won't pay. So it's basically them trying to a) get the prince(ss) some self-worth back b) teach them to be a pirate and c) figure out how to still get their money

THE HARRY POTTER THING SOUNDS AWESOME I LOVE IT.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 08:17:59 )
aww really thanks <3 It was just some stuff i through together feeling the need for something big to be the central plotline for an RP besides "let's go to hogwarts!!" I'd love to get something like that rolling. especially if you don't mind multiple characters. And a long running rp. (hopefully since we could get into each year eventually)

The pirate one sounds fantastic, that seems to be right up my alley. Though I'd play a princess who completely did not care that she got kidnapped and would probably try to convince them she wasn't worth returning cause the ransom wouldn't happen. OR would get the ransom and still take off with the pirates and the money.

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 10:18:40 )
@Shadami: as long as you're okay with me replying slowly some days and like. 5 minutes after you post others...It depends on how often I'm online/home or on discord, depending on where we have it. I don't like typing in forum chats on my phone, they always end up with so many typos hahaaaaaaa

They could get the ransom, and then on the way to deliver her home (since obviously she was kidnapped and taken veeeeery far away for "safe keeping") they all bond more (they probs bonded at least a little at the "safe" place), so none of them want to split up? So they just. keep the money and send back a "thanks but we're keeping her anyways KK love you bye <3" note as they sale off into the sunset to be pirates. Continuation after that could be like. Her intended/ex-bf/gf or whatever trying to take her home with FORCE and the military and stuff.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 17:57:03 )
I'm up for that, or seeing how inspiration strikes. I've got two toddlers so my time online is usually sporadic during the day myself. xD I'm also a mod on another site so I have to get those duties done first, and than come over here to reply so I'm perfectly fine with you replying like that cause I will be doing the same. :vanora_heart:

I like to roleplay in forums for the currency :P But if we need to do discord to pick up some chat about plot twists we want to add or something i'm fine with that.

Do you want to start the pirate one, and I'll start the HP one? Or did you want to stick to just one of them for now?

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 10:28:02 )
@Shadami: okay coolio!

Forums work, haha

I can start the pirate one! Do you want to do profiles in the RP or nah? I personally don't care either way, so it's up to you!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 09:08:06 )
I usually do because it helps me work out my character. But we don't have to. :)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 09:52:53 )
@Shadami: Okai!!! I'll try to make the RP thread tonight + the bio for Zakal, and then I'll work on the bio for the HP one tomorrow ^-^

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 22:54:07 )
Sounds good. I have a ravenclaw boy as well but I haven't finished developing him.
I'll get a princess made.

Link to the HP RP

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 09:47:14 )
@Shadami: weeps sorry this took so long!!! Added ref of HP kid, made Pirate thread~

Pirates!!!

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/13 19:46:36 )
Sweet. These will be tons of fun. :) And I got busy myself yesterday. It's all good.
Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/18 12:45:52 )
If you're still looking for RPers I'm interested in hearing more about the DragonxRider one :0 Is it like a friendship thing or is it like the dragon can change into a human form and will be geared more towards romance / friendship / adventure and all that jazz? Also I do literate, generally 3-5 paragraphs but I tend to match lengths, so if that's intimidating I can always go lower :)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 07:18:52 )
@Shadami: cries im so sorry I got busy on Sapherna and with other RPs and...forgot...about here......... ;A;

@Peony: SO RUNDOWN:
2 countries at war. Dragons and riders are bonded via a magic ritual. When one of a pair dies, the living one is forcibly bonded to another. A Prince is in a fight and his dragon goes down; an enemy rider does too, and the dragon is captured. The captured dragon and the Prince are forcibly bonded while unconscious from the pain of losing someone tied to your mind and soul. Upon waking, fighting or ignoring, argument with prince's older siblings, blah blah, they find out the bond is broken. How do they fix this, and the war neither of them really want to be part of?

main plot is romance, dragons who are bonded have a humanoid form but have pointy ears and maybe a tail? Up to you. Second plot is fixing bond, long reaching plot is fixing the war.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 09:02:37 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: aa so sorry for the late reply, my mom is making me do chores :v
this is a really interesting idea! I can already see some kind of dynamic going on with the death of their partners and how they will bring these issues along with guilt and regret to the new partner. What do you mean they find out the bond is broken though? Like I thought once they find out they're together (I'm assuming they find out because of maybe telepathy or some kind of magic that bonds them together? I find telepathy interesting and funny because suddenly it's a different voice in your head and stuff haha. I can imagine that for both characters it would be the first time they would lose a partner).

And the humanoid form proposed is fine! I don't mind playing either character because I already have ideas for both :)

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:06:37 )
@Peony: me: forgets to check voltra often. lmao sorry.

yeah! It's magic, so. The shifting forms is the main part the magis worked on making sure was fine during the second/third/etc bonding, so the telepathy is basically...not working? Like, they can only get emotions from each other, but words and pictures don't go across bc the magis messed up SOMETHING for the rebonding process. The bond's original magic was SUPPOSED to be a one-time thing, so the magis had to mess with it. It's something only the Prince's country does; the other is where the dragons and magic is originally from, so they hold it in much higher regard.

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:20:14 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: lol it's okay, i haven't been able to reply to a RP for more than week now because of all the things i have to do (i sent a message to them about it), but i do my best to try to reply once a day. if ever i haven't replied in a week i make it a point to send a message so that i can say i haven't forgotten about it.

ohhh okay. i mean i assumed that because they were originally in two different sides (and the dragon got captured), when the prince woke up or something he felt the huge emotions of the dragon and gravitated towards them, only to realise -- oh no -- it's actually an enemy dragon

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:22:11 )
@Peony: my friends are active here so I'm trying to remember to come online haha

we can do something like that, yeah~!!!

Voltie — she/her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:45:45 )
@littlewhitedragonlet: oh lol xD
which character do you prefer to play? and do you want to make the starting post? I don't know so much of the world that you want to build yet :0

Donator — Ze/Zir Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/29 10:52:56 )
@Peony: I ;;; already have a prince character haha I luv Eric.

I can make the starting post!!! I include a broken-code template for character info sheets in the first post. I'm also gonna add a NPC post BEFORE the PC post, for his siblings + their dragons, and some other NPCs.(I'm gonna try to find models that looks correct, since I don't feel like drawing him AND his siblings AND the main generals/guards/dragons/healers right now lol)

Fae | 27 | They/Them
Please Always Ping!
RLC Commission Prices

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.