Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests Kira's Quests

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 10:36:04 )
Welcome to my quest thread!

Quests

Donations are greatly appreciated but what keeps me motivated is having people to talk to!

There's also my store if you'd like to sell me something listed here.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 10:38:36 )
Donations

Vermii:
Sweet Cakes, Electric Wild Horns, Metal Swimwear, NPC Plushie, Alpaca Plush, Tie, Tea Party Pumps, Strapless Top, Suspender Skirt, Thirteen, Vigilante Gear, The Electrician

vengeance:
Electric Swimwear, Electric Wild Horns, Frost Breath, Frosted Edges, Ice Swimwear, Ice Wild Horns, Metal Swimwear, Metal Wild Horns, Snowfall, Sound Swimwear, Sound Wild Horns, Friendly Ghost (Marshmallow), Friendly Ghost (Mint), Friendly Ghost (Sky), Electric Orb, Ice Crystals, Metal Smoke, Sound Bush, Alpaca Plush, Seal Pup

Q t e a p o n:
Clown, Candy Corn Witch Broom, Candy Corn Witch Hat, Candy Corn Witch Shoes, Candy Corn Witch Stockings, Candy Corn Witch Belt, Skullie Background, Skullie Belt, Skullie Boots, Skullie Head, Skullie Helmet, Skullie Top, Reaper Boots, Reaper Jacket, Reaper Scythe, Reaper Smile, Nightwalker Bat, Nightwalker Tank, Nightwalker Tied Jacket, Violet's Dress, Virgil's Hair & Beanie, Ringmaster, Viv's Flower, Vregory Boots, Vregory Hair, Vregory Top, Vregory's Friends, White Rabbit, Static in Wonderland, Strongman, Surprise Party!, Survivor Crafted Armor, Survivor Crafted Gloves, Survivor Crafted Pants, Survivor Water Canister, Thirteen, Twin's Spells, V-day 2k19, Vanora's Necklace, Veles, Velvet's Earrings, Violet's Curls, Virgil's Jacket, Snake Charmer, Sniper's Sniping, Soulmate Strings (V-day 2k18), Queen of Hearts, Quench Thirst, Pawns Marching, Papa's Lil Angel, Panthalassa, Oracle, Olden Wings, Mommy's Little Monster, Missing Spell Book, Messenger Birds, Lucky St Paddy 2k19, Lukcy St Paddy 2k18, Land Separating Ocean and Sea, King Brothers, Hypnotist, Hula, Heart Bubble (V-day 2k18), Guardian Spark, Gobble, Fleece for Warming, Easter 2k18, Dreamers Dreaming, Dormouse, Devil Imp, Deep Sea Diver, Cyberonica, Cyberon, Curious Case, Crybaby, Cirque™ Carnival Foods, Chords For Singing, Children to Love, Candies Glazing, Bud, Braids Soft and Silky, Blossom, Big Bang, Angel Imp, Acrobat, 100k Milestone (USB Hoodie), Alpha 10k Milestone (poop!)

Totalanimefan:
March Hare, Mad Hatter, Caterpillar, Beach Babe, Sea Witch, Key to the City, Vontell's Book, Vyctor's Belt, Vyctor's Horns (Default), 5,000 Volts, Vibrant Teacup, Velvet's Necklace, Vaughn's Arm, Vaughn's Belt, Vichard's Face, Vichard's Suit, Volkan's Beard, Volkan's Ponytail

The Horde:
Bearboozled

cashew:
Holiday Lights, Vibrant Floral Crown, Bernard, Handheld

Thank you!

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 11:05:54 )
Ooo hi!! : D

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 11:27:14 )
@Kairu: Hello, Kairu! How are you doing?

Donator — UWU/ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 11:56:14 )
@Kira:
I’m doing good : > happy and stuff

How are you staying at Voltra?
月の兎 ☆★☆ 鹿の光
カイル • WISHLIST

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 16:51:28 )

@Kira: I’ll be back here later. But for now I have to get ready for work.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 17:17:56 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Kira: are you the kira i know from mene?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 17:24:05 )

@Kira: I am sorry for not accepting the trade earlier.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 22:12:11 )
@Kairu: Aw, I'm glad you're happy! Voltra's been very pleasant. I like the close-knit community it has.

@Totalanimefan: Welcome to my humble abode. I hope you enjoy your work day!

@star2000shadow: I'm afraid I don't know what that is, but it's nice to meet you nonetheless.

@vengeance: Oh that's alright! Thank you for the gifts it was very kind of you! I'll put your name in the donation section. :statichappy:

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 22:28:25 )

Questing: Virtuous Guard x2 | Alice | Merlantis | Sticky Fingers x2 | Squidplay | Woodland Fae x1 | Splish Splash x1

@Kira: ah oh well nice to meet you to mene is menewsha.com its a avi site that's basically dying and someone ont here has your name so i thought i knew you but well nwo i get to get to knwo you instead 'waves' hi.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 22:30:12 )
@star2000shadow: Hello! How are you feeling today?

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 22:44:49 )

@Kira: Sleepy but pain free, so is a good day. even if i have a sweet tooth and we has nothing 'shrugs'

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 23:02:52 )
@star2000shadow: Being pain-free is good.

I hope you find something for your sweet tooth! I've been eating mulberries all day.

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 23:11:27 )

@Kira: hmm strawberries would do it but that requires going outside, while its warmer, it stilla bit to cold, and with my knee stiff from the rains yesterday, not exactly easy path to take, I'll probably jsut go curl up for a nap or work on my scarf at some point, doing this one in purple, i like purple so im happy with it.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 23:14:40 )
@star2000shadow: You're making a purple scarf? That's really neat. The only crafty thing I've ever messed with are Perler beads.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/18 23:56:00 )

@Kira: thanks. It’s almost over for me. Then I can post with you. ^^

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 02:34:50 )

@Kira: never heard of those.. are they fun and my momm could do scarfs, blankets, clothes, dolls..so far i've mastered scarfs nott hat their as good as hers but she had years of doing them 'shrugs'

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 04:01:17 )
@Totalanimefan: Sweet! I hope you had some pleasant tea today.

@star2000shadow: It's cool that you're following in her footsteps and learning such a neat skill! Perling is just making a picture out of these small beads and then heating them up so they stick together. I like doing it when I'm not feeling well and need some me time.

@Q t e a p o n: Oh my goodness thank you! That's incredibly sweet and one heck of a way to help!
And thank you! I'm really enjoying the close-knit community here. Everyone is very nice and approachable.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 04:16:01 )
@Q t e a p o n: I think it's cool that the staff are really involved here. I haven't been around long enough for an event yet but I'm excited to participate in one in the future.

I've been on quite a few! I was head moderator on one avatar website for a time but that was years ago. I get the urge to create avatars once in a while so it's nice to find places like this.

[Quests][Store]

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 04:36:28 )

@Kira: Thank you. Now that I’m home, and have free time, I’ll look and see what you are questing for and donate. It might just end up being volts.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.