Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Games Best Underrated Games?

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 02:07:52 )
What is a, or are some, games that you totally adore but have never gotten the hype they deserve?

For me I'd have to say Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles.
Tales of the Abyss was pretty decent too.

Voltie Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 09:05:53 )
Saga Frontier is one that comes to mind. I feel as if it was such a good series but never really took off worldwide. Not sure how loved it is in Japan.

Wild Arms was another series I wanted to have a huge fanbase, but it just didn't do as well in NA that it did in Japan. You could say the same for most JRPGs though.

Donator — - Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 13:31:49 )
Legacy Of Y's. It's one of my all time favorites and almost no one I mention it to has heard of it. Definitely deserves more attention than it gets.

Voltie — Degenerate Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:11:23 )
Definitely Pillars of Eternity for me. Such an awesome game with more replayability than any other game and it has an amazing story.

Donator — A.I. Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/5 21:19:26 )
Wow, I... honestly can't think of any games which I really like and didn't quite get enough attention. You might say Transistor is one of them, though it does have a fairly strong following anymore, and along with Fez I seem to recall they both won awards. I can, however, think of plenty of games which were hyped to hell and supposed to be amazing, but turned out as kind of a disappointment, though they were still plenty enjoyable.
[ often multitasking unsuccessfully ] | [ I may take a while to respond, but haven't forgotten you! ♥ ]
qu'est-ce que tu vas chercher?

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.