Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee New and Unsure

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 17:57:52 )
I've been on Gaia for the past 10 years of my life, and someone posted about this site.
Seems a little slow though, but hi everyone.
I roleplay :frizzhappy:

Donator — ♥? Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:08:37 )

Hey welcome to Voltra!

It’s still such a small community, and we just finished an event so it’s a little slow.
The undercurrent can offer a slightly more fast paced environment.
Everyone here is pretty kind though, and definitely more welcoming atmosphere than Gaia can be sometimes..

FC SW-5104-7051-7446

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:10:11 )

@Poppy Harlow: yes it’s slower than Gaia, but that’s because Voltra is a young site (just a year old) and we have less users than Gaia.

Welcome to Voltra! If you need any help, let me know!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:32:07 )
Tuijp:

@Poppy Harlow: yes it’s slower than Gaia, but that’s because Voltra is a young site (just a year old) and we have less users than Gaia.

Welcome to Voltra! If you need any help, let me know!

I have a question.

How does everyone get items? Surely they can't be from the shops.
Since there isn't a marketplace, where do I get items?

Donator — ~love~ Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:37:29 )
Welcome to Voltra! It's smaller yes, but everyone here has migrated from other sites as well, as while we know the fast paced gaia, plenty of us find a nice spot just here. We more closeknit and it feels more friendly in my opinion haha!!

@Potato queen: While not a marketplace, we have the Exchange! You can make a new thread or try buying off people in their threads.

awesome art by okios <33

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 18:41:30 )

@Potato Queen: you can get items during events, when certain milestones are met (recently we managed to have 1,500 accounts on voltra, what gave the items with mini npc’s) and donating.

If you missed an event or can’t donate, you can always buy them off of other users in the exchange forum.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 19:15:48 )
Tuijp:

@Potato Queen: you can get items during events, when certain milestones are met (recently we managed to have 1,500 accounts on voltra, what gave the items with mini npc’s) and donating.

If you missed an event or can’t donate, you can always buy them off of other users in the exchange forum.

oh, okay!
This site has a lot of potential. I hope it grows!

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 19:19:53 )

@Potato Queen: we are doing our very best

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 19:19:55 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

@potato queen: there is a forum titled "Exchange" which is what we use for a marketplace until we develop an actual marketplace like Gaia.

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 19:22:18 )
Millet:
Millet, spilling the tea:

@potato queen: there is a forum titled &quot;Exchange&quot; which is what we use for a marketplace until we develop an actual marketplace like Gaia.

Thank you! I'm browsing it now but it seems I don't have nearly enough volts to buy anything I like!

Welp... better get to posting!

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/12 21:28:40 )

@Poppy Harlow: This site is only about a year and a half old. So it’s pretty new. We are smaller than Gaia but it means that we have a website that works well on mobile, we have a staff that cares and listens to us.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/19 01:29:28 )
welcome to voltra!
I've mostly been back & forth on Gaia & one site called Syndrone Online but fell outta it once Syndrone site stopped & Gaia was getting too unfair imo
nice to meet you!
welcome aboard dude ♡

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.