Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Hangouts ⛧Baphomet's Room in Hell⛧

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:33:20 )
@Queen Prisma: I normally take a sketchbook with me so I can work on drawings when I have a free moment. Keeps me practicing so that's helpful and keeps me from getting rusty.

Ahh i understand, livestreaming programs and I don't get along at all. I can get the join.me thing to work but i can't talk to people at all.

Ah that is more than likely a bit frustrating. I like watching more so I can see how other artists work and maybe pick up new techniques and tricks they might have.
Whew! Massive post from my phone. Me finger is tired now. Xd

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:40:40 )
@The Youngest Granny: That's what I do too, but there is just so much work for me to do on pixel art. I'm behind on several sites for my bigger pixel dolls. On Saph, some people are requesting multiple things, so its a head ache. I'm probably going to cancel all of my things on Gaia, unless there is an art trade. Probably going to move the pixel shop here and add it into my current shop, but I really want some art trades at the moment.
I don't mind join.me, but I just don't want to have to make a new email just to make a new account. :/ That is one of the things that I don't like about join.me. I was thinking if I do another stream, I think I'll ask people to go on skype and join into a group call and I can just screen share. But my webcam will not be on.
That makes since, but you might not learn much from me. xD I have a lot of differences with my drawn art and my pixel art. Though I do at times have a cheat for coloring in something quickly on pixel art, if there is no gaps. :)

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 20:54:20 )
@The Youngest Granny: I'm back again now. I was just out with the dogs.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:17:38 )
Omg wow you all typed sooo much while I was busy!! I will read this all later!

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:20:11 )
@Baphomet: or you can wait until the movie comes out

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 21:56:42 )
@Tuijp: Lmao wow what a great movie, what would be the title?

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 22:39:17 )
@Baphomet: depends if it's from your or my point of view

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 22:59:36 )
@Queen Prisma: ahh yeah the join.me email debacle is rather annoying. Bleh.
I do know what you mean about sharing screens on skype. Used to do it all the time to watch movies with friends too.
Its a bit harder to write long posts on my phone. Xd

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:39:08 )
@The Youngest Granny: I was thinking about doing that with my boyfriend, with watching anime and stuff, but I'm not sure if we will do it or not.
Made it easier, lol. :)

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 23:56:19 )
@Queen Prisma: You should do it. Of course sometimes it can be hard to find the same time to get on.

Voltie — Tenno Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 00:03:06 )
@The Youngest Granny: Yeah, that is the other issue.
Please ping me to get my attention

Pixel art by me
Click here for my twitter and other things.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 01:46:51 )
@Tuijp: From my point of view it would be called ''Long text, can't read, Won't read''
@The Youngest Granny:
@Queen Prisma:
Y'all calm down with the typing I am trying to read lmaoooo

Donator — Winchester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 02:09:37 )
@Baphomet: or "the day I died because the mass amount of text"

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 02:11:38 )
@Baphomet: haha. Sorry. There are things i get excited about and can ramble on about for hours.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 02:46:33 )
@Tuijp: Yeah that's way better LOL
@The Youngest Granny: Lol it's okay! You can ramble as much as you want really! I just am very busy and can't join in all of the time lmao!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:36:36 )
@Baphomet: what have you been busy with? i was making decorative chalk signs for my work. my boss is glad I am the artistic sort. My boards turned out pretty good.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:39:14 )
@The Youngest Granny: Ooh I bet they did! It would be cool to see! And I have just been drawing and animating on my series...it's hard work lol!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:41:47 )
@Baphomet: i will get pictures of them and show you on discord if you want to see them
sounds like a lot of work to me.

Donator — Demoness Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:43:04 )
@The Youngest Granny: I would love to!
And yeah it is lol, but it's fun!

Donator — Minya Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 03:51:13 )
@Baphomet: i put them in the art channel. I feel like i should deletevthem off of there.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.