Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 16:33:58 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@Valefor: Ahh see. When I was forced to take Biology in high school I didn't understand a word of it. Lol.

And thank you so much for fixing it! He looks absolutely perfect now!

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 19:30:11 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: Oh trust me I've told him many times that he can tell me anything and his response is always, I know. But it's like obviously you don't know because you don't tell me what's bothering you, but okay >>

Oh! How close are you to graduating? I gotta know so I can get you a graduation gift to send with your Christmas gifts that I'm still holding hostage because I'm not making enough to send them >>
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 22:58:01 )

@SnakeWeaver: Okay, wow that is actually a hard question for me lol. xD
    Let's see...I like fantasy/medieval type clothes a lot. I like the fantasy/adventure/action genre. Futuristic is also a plus. I'm fine with color be it colorful, muted, or neutral as long as they're cohesive with one another. As for attitudes, I don't like damsels (or dudes) in distress. Strong female characters are a yes (because I often feel they're usually represented in a way that makes them usually weaker than a male protagonist and etc). Idk what else. xD I hope that helps. ^^;

@Lithinel: Biology is also my current major so i guess it shows sometimes. xD
    And you're welcome! I'm glad we got the confusion cleared up!

@Night XIV: Aww man, I don't know what else to do if he's being stubborn like that. It also doesn't help that he's currently living far away from you. :(

I wanna say probably a year and a half. A few of my biology courses and 1-2 chemistry courses are prerequisites so I can't take higher level courses or other courses without taking the prereqs first. ^^; And LOL, those poor gifts xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 23:02:08 )
@Valefor: Yes it does XD Now I know. Do you have some of your own characters?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 23:50:03 )

@SnakeWeaver: Why, yes! I do! xD LINK
    May I ask what this is for? Just curious. c:

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 23:50:19 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: Once we're together I hope things change
But like you said I don't wanna sound pushy. It's just how he is, but I can only hope he'll open up eventually

Well I got some good news, I'm getting more days next week so this means I can finally send you last year Christmas stuff XD
If you want, I can continue to keep the items a surprise, ooooor I can send you some pictures ;D
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 00:18:10 )
@Valefor: I was randomly curious XD One of your characters reminds me of one of my old ones... that I definitely need to redraw as I just realized the most recent art of him was an 'update' art made in 2010 o-o;; oops?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 01:17:15 )

@Night XIV: I hope so too! It would help if he shared his burdens with you and ease his worries or troubles. c:

That's good to hear! Glad you're getting more shifts!
    And sure why not. xD A small peak wouldn't hurt lol

@SnakeWeaver: Oh! That's interesting! xD May I ask which one of my ocs remind you of your own?
    I know what you mean though about updating old characters. I'm a bit guilty of neglecting some of my old ocs. ^^;

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 01:36:20 )
@Valefor: Honestly I have so many characters that most will never get updated, only ones that stay with me over the ages. Reid Ghereas image was what reminded me of my character Darius Hun, though why I don't actually know xD Here is an image of him drawn in 2010 [-X-], and here's an image that was drawn either before my DA account existed, or in my DA accounts early years, so it's a smidgen older [-X-].

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:18:43 )

@SnakeWeaver: Oh! Reid! He was an OC i made for this comic collab with an old friend about music or something idk. But it kind of fell through. I don't really remember much about his personality though. ^^;

Maybe it's because they have similar color hair? xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:36:24 )
@Valefor: If you still like him than you could change and reuse him? Your Reid I mean. I donno why one reminds me of another XD Darius's hair may be an oddly similar color to Reids, but my guys skins darker, eyes are lighter, I think? I just realized I can't really see Reids eyes well so I don't know if that's true anymore. I made Darius for an vampire rpg a long time ago. He was a newborn character, but one that had an extremist father that he decided to run from... Cus anti vampire father plus just being turned isn't typically a good combo? It's why he doesn't have any shoes on in any of his pictures, ran without even getting his shoes from home. He was just a gentle and stupid young man that was in the wrong place at the wrong time xD I never got to roleplay with him much so was never able to flesh his personality out much more than that.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:43:41 )

@SnakeWeaver: I've thought about it but haven't done anything yet. I'll get to it...eventually lol.

That's pretty interesting! I hope you get to rp with him again. And add more to his personality too c:

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:47:34 )
@Valefor: Before that I'd need to draw him again xD If I ever play him again, I would need to redo his history a bit to fit with whatever he joins. But I also can't deny hes a special character to me, otherwise he wouldn't be on my mind enough to be reminded of when looking at another persons characters.

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:49:35 )

@SnakeWeaver: True. xD Doesn't hurt to update his ref and info, huh? xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:51:41 )
@Valefor: His last ones nine years old so... yeah it needs updating badly xD;;; My poor boy~

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 03:57:30 )

@SnakeWeaver: haha now that's a while back. xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 04:05:09 )
@Valefor: Well 2010 was awhile back xD He was likely made in the early 2000s, like maybe around 2003? 2004?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 04:10:10 )

@SnakeWeaver: That's pretty old. xD
    I have a few ocs like that. Super old and just neglected xD

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 04:16:25 )
@Valefor: I have older characters, but those ones were all fleshed out for one reason or another.
Free Tiny Pride Flags

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/24 04:27:07 )

@SnakeWeaver: Guess you could you have favs? xD
(ง •̀_•́)ง

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.