Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Mini Shops Closed. lock pls

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:05:33 )

@Amber Lynne: I'll take that as a "we will art now" xDD
    Not gonna lie, if you wait for me to initiate it i'll probably forget LOL. so either we do this now or never haha

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 07:09:12 )

@Valefor: omfg I know the feeling.
I'm the same damn way. LOL

But yeah. I'll sketch something for you, once I decide who. XD
(I have no idea what I'm going to do, admittedly. Might be marker, might be pencil, but WILL be traditional. XD So you got an idea for the quality =) )

Also, if you do wanna do something in return, the 'oc art wishes' profile on my Toyhou.se has all the cahracters I own (even those that are housed on another account for ease)

Beyond that, It's certainly not necessary~<3

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:17:02 )

@Amber Lynne: yeaaa i don't want to be that person that always forgets. It kind of makes me feel bad, and i don't want the other person to think i don't want to art trade or anything when it's not the case and i'm just forgetful. xD

Nah. I'm fine with any kind of medium. xD May i ask what you're thinking of doing in terms of style (chibi, regular bust/full body etc) so i can have an idea of what i can do to?

As for who, I have a few ocs i'm looking for art. c: *casually drops them* LOL
    Amsi, Amunet, Celia, Keiji, Keir, ooooor Rhys.

Alrighty, I'll go through your list o uob

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:20:02 )

@Valefor: It'll probably be something liek the marker things I've been doing, honestly.
I just have a bit of an itch for my markers, admittedly. XD

As for the charas you linked, noted!
~<3

♯Cover me with snow \\ Freeze me to death \\ Forever I'll lay in the alpine bed♯

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:33:57 )

@Amber Lynne: Okay, gotcha! <3

I was gonna choose one of your male ocs from the list but then i saw Sierra Gardner
    I love characters with white hair lol. bonus points because it's also long and flowy so i can go ham when i draw lol
    but also her backstory and character design too o 3o

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:35:57 )

@Valefor: I just have one request.
try and make sure you have her mouth be a bit wide than natural? She is a banshee, after all. Lol.
XD

Beyond that, have fun. Seriously. Dress her in whatever you want, of if you just do a headshot, do whatever with her hair! ~<3

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:40:40 )

@Amber Lynne: ooh okay, I'll make a note of that. (・ω・)b

I'll be back with a sketch soon xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:44:23 )

@Valefor: No huge rush!

Also, want me to stream(/record) yours? =)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:45:39 )

@Amber Lynne: haha i'm on an art rush right now so no worries! xD

sure if you want. o uob

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:47:28 )

@Valefor: I got no reason not to. XD

Soooo I'll stream it later =)
I gotta figure out a sketch at least first. XD

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 08:58:07 )

@Amber Lynne: sure! and whenever you're ready xD

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/21 09:09:48 )

@Valefor: [ Clicky ]

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 15:58:53 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: Ah, I poofed again DX
I've been busy with therapy, setting up shop (And failing because making a website is hard DX), experimenting with more flavors for the candy, watching my usual creepy videos, gaming...a lot and dealing with not work >>
Conor (ReapandKnow) and I were going through a rough patch because his depression was kicking in as well. I was doing my best to cheer him up but decided to say eff it and leave him alone. Eventually, he talked to me and apologized for how he was acting. I didn't tell him I was still mad at him because when I'm depressed, I'll tell him what's wrong, but he'll keep everything to himself >> Siiiiigh

And that's everything that happened in the past week lol

How are you doing, Vale? ^^
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 20:57:44 )

@Night XIV: Sounds like you've been busy and also dealing with stress too! :O Oh no, communication is a key part of a relationship! I hope he knows that if there's anything that he can share with you.

I'm okay. Been drawing a lot and I start my fall semester on Monday! So I'm a bit anxious lol.

Voltie — Bunny Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/22 21:52:14 )
"We can't say if you'll Live or Die"

@Valefor: I think it's just how he is Whenever I ask him what's wrong, he would just say nothing. But when he asks me the same question, I would tell him what's bothering me. I wish he wasn't like that and I promised myself once we meet if he were to ever do it, I'm telling him off >> It's weird trying to tell him off in text because it doesn't seem as threatening >>

Work dem art hands, gurl! Ooh! Good luck with the new semester ouob
And don't be anxious. You got this! :D
"We are the Ultimate Fright"

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 00:23:26 )
November 2017 - February 2018
@Valefor: Oohhh I see what you mean now. I wasn't sure what the proper term for "white around the eyes" was called, but from your chart I can see that's the Sclera.

So what I actually was for the Sclera to be white (like a human's) and the Iris to be a very dark gray. Like the color you initially put on the Sclera. Sorry I wasn't that clear at first. I don't know body part terminology too well. :P

But thank you so much for being willing to fix this for me. It really means a lot. (And thank you for making a diagram too.)

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 01:19:21 )

@Night XIV: I don't know if this would help or if you've already done it. But I'd occasionally remind if that if he ever needed to talk about something that you'll be there for him and listen. Other than that, I don't know what else since you don't want to make it look like you're being pushy, but you're also respecting his choices. ^^;

I'm on a roll with art. xD And thank you! I'm excited since I'm closer to graduating but also so so so anxious ughhhhdjahgkjdh. xDD

@Lithinel: haha no problem! It's just my inner biology nerd coming out, but I also thought it would also be helpful to make a diagram too. Since we're both confused lol.
    But now I see what you mean now! o uob And not at all, it's an easy fix so I don't mind. c:

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 03:48:39 )
@Valefor: Ahh, do you have a favorite kind of character?

Donator — she/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 03:51:02 )

@SnakeWeaver: Like a type? ^^;
(ง •̀_•́)ง

Donator — Sea Snake Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/08/23 04:46:08 )
@Valefor: I guess? I'm asking about any sort of features or colors you might like, or clothes, attitudes, ect~
Free Tiny Pride Flags

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.