Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat If you had intro music, what song would it be? Why?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 07:29:17 )
I thought this would be an interesting topic along with a chance to hear some new songs from you lot. I think mine would be like Bo Burnham's intro song or just songs by him in general maybe a few better one's could of went with but his songs are very comical and silly and his over all way with words and views are very interesting me. But over all I'd say something like this for it's like silly and awkward and I am well silly and awkward haha and for pure I really enjoy Bo Burnham as a whole. So enough about me what would yours be or what is like also an over all artist you are interested in? Sorry not sure how to post proper links lol https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ugT5lPEBcJw

Voltie — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 08:03:45 )
WHEN YOU WALK AWAY YOU DON'T HEAR ME SAY PLEAAAAAAAASE OH BABY DON'T GO! SIMPLE AND CLEAN IS THE WAY THAT YOU'RE MAKING ME FEEL TOOOOONIGHT. ITS HARD TO LET GO.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 08:07:32 )
@Riku Keyheart: Beautiful lol Riku

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 08:23:23 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
It's hard for me to pick just one song or album. Especially when I have kind of varied tastes.
It would be something electronic and loud for sure. Synthwave? Drumstep? Something like that.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 08:47:11 )
@Terror 404: Oh that's cool that would probably be a good intro song even more so if you had to hear anything alot c:

Voltie — boss baby Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 18:13:33 )
it would be this because no other song is more on brand for me

young dumb and full of crumbs

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/29 18:23:45 )

Wonder Women by Namie Amuro feat Ai and Anna Tsuchiya
MV here- https://youtu.be/tA4Y90GvsXc

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 03:44:55 )
@vintage: Haha that's a good one I listened it's good haha and I can see it putting you also in a good mood as well so that is always good. c:

@Totalanimefan: Oh nice sounds good tho I myself don't know the words they are saying haha but from over all title and beat to me it says like it's a confidence type of song which confidence is always good so very nice pick another that's i can see like brightening someone's day or like a pick me up. C:

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 04:10:42 )

@Eask: you are exactly right! I’m glad that vibe comes through. You can also look up the lyrics. There are a lot of translations. (Half the song is in English though).

This is my theme song because Namie Amuro is my favorite artist and this Music video dropped right after I got the news that my ex (not my ex then) cheated on me. I felt like Namie wrote the song to comfort me. (Even though there is no way she did, she’s a super star).
Now I still feel like it’s my theme song also because I’m a pretty strong women and I like being there for people.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 05:01:58 )
@Totalanimefan: I will be sure to do so I'm glad it makes you happy I'm sorry about the not so great part of it with the cheating though. An hey I believe and maybe most artists probably do to that they make music for people who need it or are going through hard times making something so that they can connect with someone who maybe going through something hard or feeling a certain way. So If you think about it in a way they did make it for you and you connected to it and i believe that's what art is all about. c:

@Lilypoo: Oh those are both great and have a rather nice fan base as well so good to see that they have connected with many people. c: So many great musical artist out in the world it is very hard to just pick one when so many are truly amazing. c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 05:47:36 )

Unwell by Matchbox 20
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WziA88-n02k[/youtube]
Hangout || Questing
Please ping me if I don't reply.

Donator — Winchester Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 12:18:31 )

Don’t know about my intro, but my outro will be Don’t Stop Me Now or Another One Bites The Dust of Queen

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 21:11:51 )

@Eask: thanks for the encouragement. I’m glad that you made this thread.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/30 22:38:41 )
@MimikyuToo: Oh I'm not to sure of vibe on that one but it is a nice song good artist I really enjoy like the over all video as well it's abit different its nice. C: Good pick!

@Tuijp: Haha very good outro queen is always good. c:

@Totalanimefan: Np I'm happy you enjoyed it happy I could send some good vibes your way also. haha ^

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 19:53:43 )

@Eask: good vibes to you too.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — 0% Edible Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/31 20:34:54 )

[ Hrm I had to think about this pretty hard. I like a lot of different things. Rock, show tunes, dubstep, so on and so forth. But I think that my intro would have to be the I'm A Gummi Bear song. ]

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/2 03:47:32 )
@Another Movie Addict: aha I've heard that one very fun song and would very much get stuck in your head. Haha. Good pick c:

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/3 03:42:37 )
i'll just leave this here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqTmMUdKlO4
See what conventions I'll be at next

Final Fantasy XV: Worst. Bachelor Party. EVER.

Donator — FluffyBoi Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/04/5 13:07:29 )
Probably Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen.
Lucifer's Pet

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.