Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free
Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 00:55:49 )
Hi hi I'm new not sure what this is all about yet but it seems cool so ima try and hopefully I can meet some nice people as well. So Hello everyone and how has you're day been today?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:01:46 )
Heeeello! I've had a lazy day. How about you?
Welcome to Voltra btw

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:12:13 )
Hi! Welcome to Voltra and I hope you enjoy your stay!
My day will be spent on me sleeping but so far it has been...okaaay...ish. Hope yours is going well though.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:20:42 )
@Ixora: Oh same I found this through someone kinda reminds me of another game I played seems interesting. Thank you for the welcome c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:22:16 )
@KreitzeN Oh thank you and ya i am abit sleepy as well but my day has been pretty good. c:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:31:37 )
@Eask: Let us know if you need help figuring things out :vivihappy:
You're welcome - Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:32:42 )
November 2017 - February 2018
Hello there, and welcome to Voltra. You've joined at a pretty decent-ish time. We're right at the end of an event so there's still a little bit of time to get event items and what not.

Speaking of items. You look like you could use some for your avatar and I would love to help you with that. What are your preferred colors or themes? I'll see what I can dig up and send your way.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 01:34:10 )
I've been pretty today if I'm being totally honest. Took some books to my local bookstore for their buy-back event and did a little shopping. How about yours?

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:01:02 )
@Ixora: Thank you again very much <3

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:03:04 )
@Lithinel Oh thanks idk much really lol but i bought some stuff so I won't be like nude haha but thank you I'm sure i'll figure it all out sooner or later just been looking around no to sure what people do here yet or what events are lol sorry ^

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:06:36 )
@eask: Lol, no worries. I totally understand. Haha. I can still send you a trade with some random items if you'd like though. So you can have a little variety. If you want.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:08:33 )
@eask: And normally people just post in the forums in chat here. Or they make art for other Volties (or buy art from other Volties) I'm not sure how familiar you are with other avatar website but Voltra isn't too different from them.(We're still better though.)

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:09:39 )
@Lithinel oh that would be great if you like and if it's not to much trouble I'd much appreciate that, that would be awesome I am guessing we get game money or what ever they are called to get items by posts maybe? not sure I still have some digging to do lol.

Donator — Fluffywuff Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:13:11 )
@Eask: Welcome!
Cute outfit you have on there! :3

My day was spent shopping, and hanging around a bonfire outside.
Cannot wait for sleeeeeep XDD;;

Enjoy your day/evening!

Oh my love, I know you are my candyman
And oh my love, let us fly to bounty land~~

Közi (“Kouji.”)
He/him

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:18:32 )
@eask: It's no trouble at all, honestly. I'm always happy to help out when I can. And if it just so happens that you don't like what I send, feel free to just trade it with someone else or sell it for more Volts (which yes, is the online currency. And the kind you get by posting on the forums.)

You can get 1-50 Volts from a single post depending on the length or content of your post. Usually if you play in the "Arcade" section you won't get a lot. But if you post in a hangout or somewhere where you can get some good conversation going, they build up pretty quickly.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:19:29 )
@kozi oh thank you ya I just tried to find simple things make it look like a boring ol me I suppose haha I see many people here who have such great outfits and seems like they have out some time into them it's very interesting. lol I hope your shopping went well I'm sure sleep will be even better haha ^ Thank you for your welcome also ^

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:22:29 )
@Lithinel Oh thank you would be great and thanks for the info seems like something I can do haha people seem to be friendly here I didn't know we could trade and sell and all that so it's good to know thank you kinda happy I found this taking a liking to it c:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:30:46 )
@eask: I've started a trade with about 8 items in it. The trading system is a bit complex here, so let me know once you've hit "accept" and I'll try to walk you through it.

And you're very welcome. On both accounts. People are super friendly and inclusive here, so I have a feeling you'll be chatting with others in no time at all. :)

I'm glad to hear that you've taken a liking to this place already and I hope you'll stick around. It's honestly a really great place and one of the best online communities I've ever been a part of. Very little, if any at all drama here.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:31:16 )

Simple can he good. Welcome to the site.

Item QuestHangoutSales

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/28 02:32:18 )
@eask: Oh, I see you've already figured out the trade system. Haha. It's already completed. So the items I sent you should now be yours. :)

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.