Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Final Chapter: Blooming March (Personality Quiz! Find out Which NPC you are!)

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 15:56:41 )

While everyone was busy with the continuing celebration, Valentina’s focus was on a scrap of paper in her hand, the pencil in the other scribbling and sketching upon its surface. Vanora made her way over to the tinker’s side and coughed in a bid to catch her attention.

“Uh…h-hey, Val? Just came to check on you, see if you’re alri-”
While speaking, she let out a surprised squeak as Valentina let out an “Aha!” before she erased something and replaced it with more scribblings. She did however look up, having finally noticed Vanora’s presence.

“Oh, heya there Vanora! Didn’t see ya there! Checkin’ if I’m alright? I’m fine, I’m fine…after all ‘tha hubbub from earlier, thought I’d just distract myself with some good ol’ tinkerin’! No worries really…saaaay, ‘ya also thinkin’ ‘ya might need something made? I got something I’m drawin’ up here that might catch 'yer interest!” and words after words seem to just fire out of her friend’s mouth like a hurricane. Vanora’s mouth gaped, at a loss for words as Valentina’s verbal volley caught her somewhat off-guard. Soon, however, this turned into a warm smile at seeing Valentina’s enthusiasm and love for her craft. It was during the middle of her friend’s spiel that Vaughn made his entrance, cigar in mechanical hand as he, too, chiming in with his own expertise.

“What’s this? Looks like a nifty design to counteract Cinnabar’s mech, but ‘yer choice of material n’ distribution of ‘tha platin’s a lil’ inefficient kid...”
Vaughn interjected, getting a pout from Valentina in response before she interrupted:
“…But Vauuughn…stressin’ the material ain’t gonna be the end of it all! We could distribute the stress evenly by using lighter platin’ around here and here…”
Somehow, the two had ended up arguing over the design of a powered bipedal defense-oriented exoskeleton Valentina had drawn up on the scrap of paper she’d been drawing on for a while now. Vanora herself watched in the sidelines with a mix of relief and exasperation.
“See Val, ‘ya gotta think outside the box for this one! The idea’s sound but the distribution ratio’s off by at least thirty percent- “ Vaughn started before Valentina interrupted-
"’Ya just want me to plate one arm more over the other, don’tcha?”
And as Vaughn sputtered, another guest entered the fray.

“Ho-ho…it’s quite lively here, isn’t it?” Mayor Volkan exclaimed making his way towards his daughter and placing a hand on her shoulder. He’d been busy speaking with the revelers, easing their worries over the earlier situation while mingling with them at the same time when he noticed the group of three in his peripheral.
“I’m happy to see everyone in high spirits! Just goes to show that together we…hm?” the mayor’s nose crinkled as he took in the smell of cigar smoke. Huffing, he quickly got up to Vaughn and pulled the cigar from the now shocked man’s mouth.

“....Now Vaughn, I thought you would know better than to smoke around crowds? Nobody likes dealing with secondhand smoke, especially not the youngsters!” he tutted disappointedly, though everyone could see the mirthful twinkle in his eyes. Regardless, Vaughn swiped at the mayor’s hand holding his cigar, letting out a cry of frustration as he failed to take it back. Laughter filled their little circle of friends as the mayor proved his spryness in an impromptu game of tag, something that brought a smile to the face of those in the area.

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:01:41 )

Congratulations
The reunion of friends and family couldn't have been done without your work helping us protect Voltra.
Thank you, Volties! As a final event activity, we have put together a personality quiz for everyone to take.
Click the link below to find out....

Which Voltra.us NPC are YOU?!

Npc — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:03:07 )

Not too far away and seated on a bench, Vontell watched as the festivities continued, though one would have a hard time telling by the pondering look on his face. “Having witnessed the rather tumultuous situation earlier, I must wonder…” He mumbled, thoughts going to his own personal life circumstances. Vontell himself had his own proverbial skeleton-in-the-closet, one he wished did not burst out cackling mad anytime in the near future. “...How long has it been since I have heard of news from the Realm of Electric? Still, if what happened earlier was any indication, how long do I possibly have?” He got into a more relaxed position, picking up the book on the Blooming March he had brought before opening it and flipping through a few pages to distract his anxious thoughts.

Meanwhile over with Valentina’s group, having just finished discussing details and whatnot about Vaughn’s new occupation, he and Mayor Volkan moved to shake hands…before both clenched their outstretched hands into fists that knocked against each other. “Alright, glad ‘ta be on board, mayor! I won’t let ‘ya down! I won't go disappearin' again either." Vaughn said as the mayor nodded in response. They both watched as Valentina continued to regale Vanora with her other projects and blueprints, zooming from one topic to another as the latter did her best to keep up.

Donator — Any Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:22:38 )

》::: ✿・`.*
heyyyy i got viv
*.`・✿ ::: 《
Please ping me!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:26:25 )
November 2017 - February 2018
I got Vanora! The result was surprising to say the least. But after reading the description, I think personality-wise she fits me pretty well. I never knew she was spiritual.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:27:40 )
:virgilsurprised: very surprised lol

Donator — She/Her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:28:10 )
Millet, spilling the tea:

I get Vaughn, baha.

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 16:49:06 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
I'm Vyc. Yeet!!

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:03:38 )
Haha that's awesome Terror! You got our boi!

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:07:28 )
Sweet or salty... but where are the spicy? * looks at licorice stash *

WElp ended up getting Virgil as result xD

Edit: and couldnt even read the entire description of him before the page refreshed itself throing me to the start of the test.. :/

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:11:17 )
@teatales: I accidentally went too fast on one question, so I have no clue what I answered for that one and couldn't go back. Lol. So I had a few difficulties with it too.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:11:42 )
But mine was my own stupidity more or less. :P

Donator — They/Them Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:13:28 )
╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
Yea I mean I knew I LIKED Vyc but I didn't realize how similar we are.
Oh I had my own difficulties too but that's bc I'm half awake.

╍╍Gʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢꜱ Fʀᴏᴍ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍Tʜᴇ Lᴏɴᴇʟʏ Cɪᴛʏ╍╍
Pʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ @ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ᴀ ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱᴇ.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:16:24 )
Well still, it's pretty awesome either way. Haha. That's the fun of personality quizzes though. Sometimes the results can surprise you.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:18:32 )

@TeaTales: I had virgil as well

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:22:07 )
If someone else who gets Viv could please post her description, I'd really appreciate it honestly. Oh and Vanora too. (I forgot to take a screenshot of the result.) I just want to compare the two. Especially since I always suspected I was more of a Vivi.

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:22:37 )
Like I just want to see what traits I have of each. Haha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:23:41 )

I got three more:

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:27:22 )
Thank you so much, Veng! That will help pretty much, everyone out I'm sure. Like if they forget to screenshot their result!

Donator — Cat Mama Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 17:30:35 )
I got Vanora in my first round of the quiz, but I DO have a lot in common with Vivi. Moreso than Vanora actually. Maybe I should re-take the quiz later? Either that or just call myself a mix of them?

I mean if you switch the "bubbly" and "spiritual" parts, that's pretty much me.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.