Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Quests ● After All this time - Always ● Siipu's Quest

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:25:31 )
●●● After all this time – Always ●●●

Welcome !

Hello and welcome to my Quest thread!
Here I’ll be keeping track of items I’ve seen and need in my inventory. Like usually, a lot of items (practically everything) have caught my eye. I’m addicted to pixels and making pretty avis.
So I welcome you to take part on my journey trough the many quests I have here.
Please, do stay, take some coffee/tea and chat.

Remember, that i'm not doing this to ask donations. By no means you have to donate! I'm just using this as a way to track my progress. Just stay, chat and have fun with me and other users!

Rules !
1st. Follow the rules of Voltra!
2nd. We don't tolerate any discrimination/hate or anything negative towards other users in here (or anywhere else for that matter].
3rd. Have fun and enjoy your stay!

I reserve the right to alter, change or add more rules if I see it the need for it.

╔══════════════════════════════════╗
1st post – Welcome / Rules●●●
2nd post – About Siipu●●●
3rd Post – Site Achievement Items●●●
4th post – Monthly Donations Items●●●
5th post – Commons●●●
6th post – Finished Quests●●●
7th post – Generous People and Friends●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●
9th to 12th post – Reserved●●●

╚══════════════════════════════════╝

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●I solemnly swear, that I'm up to no good●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:27:13 )

About Siipu !

Hey there – Again!
So, my name (that I go by around this site) is Siipu. I’m from Finland and currently 27 years old Nurse student. Around the avi sites I’m really chatty and like to make new friends and get to know to people. I’m sometimes completely random, but well, aren’t we all a little. I don’t really have hobbies, but I have a few things I like to do on my spare time, included (but not limited to); Corcheting, Knitting, Watching Gilmore Girls, Reading and playing with my 10 year old cat.

The above picture you see there, is indeed me. I’m naturally blond and I have green/yellow/brown eyes. As you can see, I do like (and have) piercings and tattoos. First piercing I got was when I was 18 and first tattoo at the age of 20. Most likely will get more tattoos, not sure about piercings.

If there’s anything you’d like to know, don’t hesitate to ask, I’m not particularly shy online nor in real life. I reserve the right not to answer if I feel like the questions are too personal.

Anyway, nice to meet you!

5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●I solemnly swear, that I'm up to no good●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:27:47 )

Site Achievement Items !

First segment on my list of items wanted is Site Achievement Items. I didn’t have the chance to get Alpha Access, so I missed the first ones. So, obviously I’m going after them.

Boob or Dood!? Shirts

5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:28:00 )

Monthly Donation Items !

Second segment on my list of items wanted is Monthly Donation Items. And same goes for these as above, I didn’t have the chance to get Alpha Access, so I missed the first ones. Also there’s these rare ones and even if I’m able to donate (every once in a while) my luck sucks at these kinda things. So, yeah. Hehe.

August 2017 (Pre-Launch)
Pre-Launch Crate ’17

4th post – Monthly Donations Items[ ●●●
5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:28:12 )

Commons !

Third segment on my list of items wanted are Commons. Probably (not probably, IS) the biggest one yet. There’s so many pretty commons (well, so many pretty colors) and I fell in love with them. Also the hairs. *drools*

City Rack
Basic T

Bark ● Candy ● Beige ● Cherry ● Cloud ● Coal ● Cobalt ● Crocodile ● Eggplant ● Forest ● Grape ● Honey ● Khaki ● Lilac ● Lime ● Midnight ● Plum ● Sea ● Shortcake ● Sky ● Storm ● Sunshine ● Tangerine ● Tea ● Wine

Ripped Jeans

Bark ● Candy ● Beige ● Cherry ● Cloud ● Coal ● Cobalt ● Crocodile ● Eggplant ● Forest ● Grape ● Honey ● Khaki ● Lilac ● Lime ● Midnight ● Plum ● Sea ● Shortcake ● Sky ● Storm ● Sunshine ● Tangerine ● Tea ● Wine

Boxers

Underwear

Bra

Peter Pan Blouse

Mini Skirt

Belted Dress

Black Belted Dress

White Belted Dress

High-Rise Accessories
Large Bow

Monocle

Vivacious Hair
Short Pigtails

Loopy Hair

Beehive

Dashing Kicks
Basic Sneakers

Ugs

Trainers

High Boots

Ballet Flats

Vyc’s Modz
Simple Eyes

Big Eyes

5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:28:33 )

Finished Quests !

And of course, I need to keep track, what items I’ve already achieved from my Quest. What better way is there to make another list? Nothing. It’s not like I have a pen and paper. Anyway, below you can see which quests are finished already!

Monthly Donation Items
Rare – Samurai Shock Set

Frizz Set

Static Set

Rare – Sweet Cakes

Site Achievement Items
Poop! Pants

5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:28:46 )

Generous People and Friends !

Here will be a list of Generous People and Friends. So basically, everyone who donates (Unless you want to stay anonymous) and just generally people who I like and have stayed with me, keeping me company etc.
In the future there might be a blacklist too, if I see the need for it, hopefully it doesn’t have to come to that!

Panda
She is the most precious person I've come to know in this site. Much love to her. Se was kind enough to help me in my quest. <3

[font=Century Gothic]1st post – Welcome / Rules●●●
5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:28:56 )

Links Out !

And finally, here’s my place for links. More specifically – links out. Soi f you have a charity, hangout, quest thread, feel free to PM me and I just might but your Banner/Button here. Remember that the link you wish for me to put here has to be inside Voltra. So no links leading outside Voltra.

Empty – WHAT?

5th post – Commons●●●
8th post – Links Out●●●

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:29:07 )
Reserved

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:29:17 )
Reserved

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 18:29:24 )
Reserved

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:08:37 )
Reserved

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:10:40 )
And we're open! Feel free to stay and chat!

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 03:08:58 )
Lots of luck on all of your quests! I love the way this is set up! :vanora_heart:

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/6 11:00:26 )
Thank you so much!
And well, I'm kinda happy how it turned out, but I'm pretty sure I'm changing it at some point. lol
How are you?

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 01:17:58 )
Sometimes it just needs a complete change.
Change can be pretty nice.
I am doing pretty good. Working on a lot of RP stuff today. How are you?

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/7 11:58:46 )
@dragoness129: Yeah, exactly. Tho I change the layout even if it doesn't need changing. lol.
Oooh, nice, what RP's are you doing, original or something else?
I'm good-ish. Runny nose isn't fun, luckily my throat isn't soar anymore, so that's good.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/8 22:19:50 )
I am in a few Harry Potter rps, a dragon rider one, a beauty & the beast themed one, pokemon rps, and thinking about joining a few more. I would still be doing a vampire one if my partner I was rping with didn't have to disappear with irl stuff.
That is good. Sore throats suck.

Donator — He/Him Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 11:23:52 )
@dragoness129: Wow. That's a lot of RP's. :o How can you keep up with all those? I mean, I wouldn't be able to. lol.
Yeah, It does suck, but it's better now. Way better actually. C:

My Quest
Ping me if needed. I get lost easily.

Donator — Female Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/9 13:02:10 )
*pokes head inside thread*

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.