Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Serious Talk Unsure What To Do...

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/22 17:13:53 )
You can die anytime...

Mainly posting this to get it off my chest. I have a crush on someone (happens to be a user on Voltra) but...I doubt they have any interest in me. We had been talking a lot a few months ago but since then, it's died down a lot (I assume from work and just other things in life in general). My problem is that because I've had crappy relationships in the past, I just don't have the courage to talk to them about it. This person is a big flirt and sometimes it gets hard seeing them flirt friendly with others when I just wish I had the confidence to say what I felt. I keep having that nagging feeling that even if I did...it probably wouldn't change anything, except for me being laughed at or ridiculed with the words "Who would ever want to be with a girl like you?" *sigh* I don't even have the confidence to talk to them anymore because when I had tried, I would get no answer and worry I just annoy them. I just wish I knew what to do >.<

but living takes true courage.

Donator — She/her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 05:05:14 )

@KimmiChan1989: it’s tough when you have a crush but you don’t ask them out because you don’t think it will work out.
You could just go for it. You don’t really have anything to lose. You guys aren’t dating so if the person says no things will stay as they are now. It just might hurt for a little while. It’s up to you.

By Ghost
https://www.threads.net/@hannahfoll____
Discord: Totalanimefan
@me
I'm friendly and will chat with anyone!

Donator — She, her Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/23 15:49:07 )
You can die anytime...

UPDATE: well I sent a PM... I told them how I felt. I did ask for a response but I don't know if they'll ever see the message... so I guess I just wait now.

but living takes true courage.

Pixel Art by the talented Neko~ Thank you so much, Neko! <3
Both a just adorable~ :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart: :vanora_heart:

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/26 04:33:41 )
I'm not saying internet relationships can't work out, but especially when work and life things are keeping a person busy, unless you can be together offline, I'm not sure how feasible a relationship on a chat forum might be... Either way, good luck. I hope things can work out for you.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.