Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Vibrance Festival 2019 Terrible Event Freebies

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/14 23:45:38 )

I have a bad track record of trying to open shops and getting swept away in IRL stuff, so let's try something a little more low-key: quick and terrible doodles for free with 0% commitment and no money down GET YOURS TODAY or not.

For reference, here's a technical diagram that I drew of a majestic eight-butted unicorn:

So if you want something of potentially similar "quality", by all means, post here with your refs. The best way to get my attention is with monsters, aliens, or personable avatars that aren't too cluttered.
OCs > Avatars > Canon Characters

RULES
-Must put a visual reference in your post, even if it's for an avatar.
-Please be patient; I have a lot of other stuff going on.
-This is not a good place to be if you take avatar/OC art very seriously.
-I'll @ you if/when I draw something for you. That's not much of a rule, just a general statement, but I'm putting it here anyway.

I'll draw whatever interests me and post it in this thread. Stick around and chat for currency in the meantime?

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 01:12:02 )
Would you draw a pokemon? I sorta wanna see Litten or Scorbunny. > o>

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 01:22:41 )
Would you be interested in drawing my Illian again? o:
Or maybe Targaryen?

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 01:28:11 )
I'll post a reference later but I'm interested. :D love the butt unicorn xD

Clear skies

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 03:05:36 )

OK I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED FROM THE GROCERY STORE TIME TO DRAW
sheesh I went out of my way to see the store I had applied to... I almost don't wanna go to the interview now; I hate it. It's like almost a half-hour drive, tiny, doesn't sell anything I can't get at my local Walmart, overpriced, and they share a parking garage with like 3 other stores where you can only park for 90 minutes at a time or else you get towed. I definitely won't be shopping there, whether I end up working there or not. Yech.

Anyway..

@Kent: I have a personal beef with Scorbunny but Litten is cool. I may give him a shot.

@Hadsvich: I'm surprised you remember me drawing him lol it's been years hasn't it? I love that you still have him. I may have to give it another go... though they both look pretty neat. I'll do whichever one decides to cooperate with me.

@Professor Shadami: One of my many masterpieces ;o I will await your return

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 03:25:53 )
lol Poor Scorbunny. But awesome. o wo Litten will always be my fave starter anyway~

Voltie Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 03:38:33 )
I'll post it tomorrow. Cause I'm so tired I went to the computer on my main and sat staring blankly at it for 20 minutes. XD

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 04:29:19 )

@Kent:
an excellent work, i'm sure you'll agree :U

@koneko: It really is. I don't know if I'll ever be able to top it.

@Professor Shadami: That's a good sign it may be bedtime, yeah.

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 05:15:22 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

@Uncledaddy:
I came to say I love the unicorn but now I'm curious as to what's the beef with scorbunny?

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 05:22:04 )

@Nemesis: he ugly. Or as my friend put it, "Plain, uninspired, and not Sobble." to which I must agree. Maybe if he had eight butts...

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 05:44:55 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

@Uncledaddy:

savage
how y'all can give a fire pokemon burns is beyond me yet here we are

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.

Donator — Goddess Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 05:45:18 )
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

I'm probably gonna pick sobble as well

.・。.・゜✫・.・✭・゜・。.
come check out my shop

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 08:01:54 )

@Hadsvich:
so many colors i had to try it

@Nemesis: B^) that's probably for the best.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 14:59:16 )

I'm back and here's the avi. ^-^

i'm still not awake though. its 10 am and i'm still half asleep at my desk.

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 18:00:05 )
lol That Litten is perfect! XD

Aww, and scorbunny isn’t ugly. ; o; I love seeing a fire bunny. > o>

I thought most people thought all three were uninspired tho.. Sobble does seem to be the most popular.

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 20:47:09 )

I have been calling it scarbunny since i saw the release video... I really really thought it was an a xD

Donator — He/They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 23:15:20 )

@Shadami: I'mma work on this when i get back from the store. Then I gotta do my taxes X^(

@Kent: they are tbh.. but sobble is a depressed lizardfrog so he gets a pass.

AKA Count Trashula

Donator — He/Him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 23:22:16 )
Uncledaddy:

OK I HAVE FINALLY RETURNED FROM THE GROCERY STORE TIME TO DRAW
sheesh I went out of my way to see the store I had applied to... I almost don't wanna go to the interview now; I hate it. It's like almost a half-hour drive, tiny, doesn't sell anything I can't get at my local Walmart, overpriced, and they share a parking garage with like 3 other stores where you can only park for 90 minutes at a time or else you get towed. I definitely won't be shopping there, whether I end up working there or not. Yech.

Anyway..

@Hadsvich: I'm surprised you remember me drawing him lol it's been years hasn't it? I love that you still have him. I may have to give it another go... though they both look pretty neat. I'll do whichever one decides to cooperate with me.

I should probably look for a job soon too.. I think tiny stores could be nice to work at at least~
That parking situation sounds questionable though..
I wonder what good online/at home jobs I could manage to find that I'd actually be decent at..

& of course I remember! :'D I mainly remember because of names though. lol
I always make sure to write the name of the artist for each piece of art I get~
Sometime I recognize artists by their art too but can't be sure because they changed the name they go by. > o>

& Illian's near and dear to my heart~ He's practically my fursona/persona. I think I'll be getting art of him for the rest of my entire life. ; w;

Targaryen came out awesome! > w< I feel like I should give you something for your work! That is not terrible in the least! D:

Donator — he/him Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/15 23:27:11 )
lol I wonder what kind of personality Sobble will have in the anime. XD
Ash 8/7/19
Kate 1/9/22

by YukiThePanda <3

Twitter

Voltie — Sha/female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/16 00:52:50 )

Sounds good uncledaddy. :)

Currently recovering from large amounts of PTSD. I'll post when I can, please ping for replies. Things are very difficult for me right now.

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.