Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Welcome Committee Hello Voltra...

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 12:54:03 )
Hi, I'm star, i know some of you have probably run into me on other sites, and others are probably wondering who i am. i don't bite. honest 'nods' I like to Read, RP, and watch a lot of different shows. i also do a lot of avi sites, this being the newest one. i like dressing my avi up and doing runways 'nods' which are fun. i write poetry and fanfiction, o rjust read it, and if able on avi sites i do runways to share my outfits. :vanora_smile:

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 12:56:03 )
Hey, welcome to Voltra! :vanora_smile: I hope you enjoy it here :)

Voltie — BetaTester Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:14:45 )
@star2000shadow: Hi! Welcome to Voltra. What's your favorite book? What shows do you watch and what's your favorite show? Have you posted your poetry and fanfiction up anywhere so other people (such as me) can read it? Have a nice week.
Current avatar: Emmett Khan, Master of the Golden Keyblade.

Do you play RuneScape?

My DeviantArt Gallery:
EmmettKhan.DeviantArt.com

Donator — He Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:18:57 )
Hello there...
Welcome to voltra :vanora_heart:

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:20:34 )
Burial:
Hey, welcome to Voltra! :vanora_smile: I hope you enjoy it here :)

Thanks I do to/

Emmett Khan:
@star2000shadow: Hi! Welcome to Voltra. What's your favorite book? What shows do you watch and what's your favorite show? Have you posted your poetry and fanfiction up anywhere so other people (such as me) can read it? Have a nice week.

My favorite book series is by Mercedes Lackey, her Hearleds series, the one i love best from there is The Last Herald Mage one which consists of Magic's Pawn, Magic's Promise, Magic's Price, and i hope you have a good week as well I'll think about shareing my poetry or making some up to post.. somewhere.

Raxton:
Hello there...
Welcome to voltra :vanora_heart:

Hello and thank you for the warm welcome.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:32:01 )
Hello and welcome to Voltra!
I've ran into you on several sites, actually. Glad to see that you're here, too <3

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:32:42 )
@Nalight: daw a friend gave me the heads up that their open so i came to check it out and liked it enough Im gonna try and make it antoher home.

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:35:59 )
I've known the owner for a few years and he told me about it a while back. I've been keeping up with it on Facebook, and glad to see it open! I am also going to try to make it another home. Definitely enjoying it so far!

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:43:57 )
me to the avis are cute. though they defiently need more hair styles, i can be patient, it did just open after all 'nods'

Donator Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:48:48 )
Oh yeah, could definitely do with more items. But it's growth and new items is something we'll get to enjoy with the as it grows :)
At least there isn't a backlog of a ton of items we've already missed! Makes questing a little more simple for now.
foxotanashi
• A Nalightful Quest •

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 13:53:34 )
@Nalight: this is true hence why im so content, i've never been with an avi site straight from the begining begining.

Donator — She/Crazy Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:19:29 )
Hi Star! -hugs tightly- So great to see you have joined! :vanora_heart:

Voltie — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 19:57:36 )
@star2000shadow: Hey, welcome to Voltra! I definitely know you from another avi site.

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:22:39 )
@dragoness129: hey dragon, glad to see I'm not alone here haha
@RainbowPanda: you probably do what with all the sites i join 'nods'

Voltie — Tess Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 21:45:34 )
hi

Donator — She/Her Posted 7 years ago ( 2017/09/4 23:37:31 )
@musiclover0804: Hello Music, how goes?

Star's Memory Jar | Star's Quest |Star's Runway | Shadow Realm Market
Pls Mention as i wander

Avi art is best gift

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.