Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums Role Playing Sculpting Your Identity

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 07:27:23 )
One.. by... one.
They only fall... a-part.
Can it be.. undone?

Evan was silent, and he just stared at the floor.

Lindsay and Sammy could tell... he was boiling internally with rage right now.

And Lindsay wondered when it would all come to a head.

---

Just as he finished mopping the floor, he heard a male voice.

"Done yet?" it growled.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 07:35:48 )

Blair kept his thoughts to himself, but seriously considered what he wanted to do - slit the mans throat in his sleep.

"Almost." He answered, his voice notably higher pitched than it was a couple weeks back. While being in the 'custody' of his father, he'd had his hormones taken and flushed. His binder was also cut up and rendered completely useless.

To say that he wasn't happy, was a bloody understatement.

"I have a chicken in the oven too, as you requested." he added, managing to bite the bitterness in his voice back and keep it from showing.

♯I\'ve been Dancing with your Ghost // Some might say we have stole the show♯

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 07:44:46 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man stepped up closer to Blair, and placed his hand heavily on his head.

His fingers seemed to grip his hair, and it put forth an unavoidable presence. One that was oppressive and intimidating... truly someone that was terrifying.

He then leaned in close, his face close to Blair's ear.

"...good girl." he whispered harshly.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 07:47:01 )

After he'd walked off, Blair growled almost completely inaudibly under his breath.

"You cock sucking bastard." He snarled before doing as was 'requested'.

Another week or two later was when all hell broke loose.

Blairs father approached as he was using a nice sharp knife to cut up some cheese for whatever it was that he was cooking.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:05:10 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man stepped up behind Blair, and placed his hands on his shoulders, seemingly pressing him down into the floor and trapping him there.

"Smells good." he said.

"Cheese looks good as well." he went on.

He then paused for a moment, and smiled smugly.

"I always knew I was right. I always knew your mother was supporting nonsense." he went on.

"You'll make a fine housewife for some lucky man." he 'complimented' her, his smugness dripping from his words.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:09:40 )

Blair was completely silent, but remained still. He wouldn't give this ass the satisfaction to know that he was getting under his skin.

He gripped the knife tighter, hands on the counter to prevent cutting himself, as he stood there, seething. It hurt, physically, because of the rather seriously slice on the back of his wrist that he'd acquired from his father. It hadn't been properly treated either, no hospital visits. Blair had done the best she could to wrap it with medical cotton or something (he wasn't entirely sure what it was, but knew it was untouched and fresh.) and some apple cider vinegar. It was the least he could do to try and keep it at least slightly clean.

Of course, that spoke nothing of all the bruises.

And the make up that he was being forced to wear to hide all the bruises.

After his father seemed to be about to say something more, Blair whirled around, blade in hand, and just stared the man down.

". . . You're a freak." He snarled.

"I fucking hate sharing your genetics." To say that the kid was serious, was certainly an understatement.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:24:02 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........." the man was silent for a moment, before one of his hands lashed out and grabbed the wrist of the hand that was holding the knife.

He squeezed it hard enough, that Blair was starting to lose feeling to the hand.

"I see." he said.

"Then I guess it's time for more discipline." he told him, his tone threatening.

"Harsher disciple."

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:40:15 )

Blair resisted letting out a cry, he knew that it was expected.

He may have given in to the demands of this man for the past couple of weeks, but he didn't care. Not anymore. He wouldn't stoop to that level again.

"Good luck." He snarled before backhanding his father with the other hand, hard. His father retaliated, rather quickly, before returning the attack in kind, knocking Blair to the ground, his dress billowing out around him as it was a very 'floofy' dress. Again, Blair managed to avoid letting out a cry of pain as he landed, and as his wrist twisted from his father holding it.

He just hoped that it hadn't broken.

Mere seconds later, the man let out a cry of pain, mere moments before Blair saw the cause.

A small griffin that stood about 7 inches tall had bit him on the neck.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 08:50:25 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

The man howled in pain as he tried his best to grab whatever had bit him, but the little griffin was JUST out of reach for him... until he shook his head enough to knock it off.

However, the little clay figure was flapping its wings, flying right in front of his face now.

"Wh... wh... what the...?" the man stammered, ignoring the blood flowing from the wound that the griffin had inflicted.

"What the hell is...?" he started to ask, before the griffin suddenly divebombed right towards him.

What happened next was too quick for Blair to properly see, but his father was crying out in pain again, his hands over one of his eyes, blood flowing from between his fingers. He cried out again, and turned to run, only to smash his head right into the closest door frame. This caused him to fall to the floor, and become silent and still.

He was breathing, but he was motionless... unconscious and bleeding out from his various wounds... with the small griffin hovering in front of Blair, now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 09:32:01 )

Now that blair wasn't being held in place, he got to his feet and just stared at the griffin for a few seconds.

". . . guess the last one wasn't a fluke." he muttered.

"I'll deal with that later. For now, I need out of here." She added before looking toward the man on the floor. He growled, considered doing far more to him than was already done, before sighing. He wanted to draw blood, but instead he opted for something more reparable, but still horrible.

He grabbed the CA glue that he knew was in the drawer and glued his fathers hands to the floor, and his lips shut. That way, at least for a little bit, he couldn't use his hands for horrible things, and couldn't say anything horrible either.

For a little bit, anyway.

With that, he took off, not even bothering to try and find a change of clothes. He had to get out of there before he woke, after all.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 22:14:55 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

When Blair took off, the griffin followed, landing on Blair's shoulder and sinking its claws into the fabric of what he was wearing, but didn't touch skin.

Not that Blair even noticed, he was too busy with his own affairs.

The sky was darkening very quickly, and it wouldn't be long before it was complete nightfall... and Blair had no real way of contacting anyone in the desolate, nearly-abandoned area they had been in.

His phone had been dead for a while, his father's cell phone had been nowhere to be found, and all he managed to find were a handful of silver coins of various denominations on his way out.

As far as things went... Blair did NOT have much right now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 22:25:22 )

It wasn't until late in the night, easily after midnight, before Blair found a payphone. He'd been stuck out in the middle of nowhere, it seemed, but at least it was something that was manageable - he found a phone. That's the key point.

He made his way up to the phone and paused a moment. He debated calling his mom, but he only had the change for one call, and realised that she'd likely not answer.

So he opted for Evan. The one person he considered a friend, and someone he knew would care immensely about him.

The phone rang, and he hoped he hadn't dialed the wrong number. He was one that relied on speeddial, like most people with a cell phone.

"Hey Evan?" He asked after Evan answered, sounding tired (yet too awake at the same time)

"Any chance you can foot the price for a cab?"

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 22:53:34 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"........................" Evan was silent for a moment, almost stunned.

"B... B-B-Blair?" he asked.

"Oh my god, oh my god, it's you!" he then exclaimed, his eyes popping open as he scrambled to a sitting position on his bed.

'Thank heavens I decided to answer an unknown number...' he thought to himself.

"Where are you?" he asked. He had so many other questions right now, but he forced himself to focus on the most important and relevant one right now.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 22:55:37 )

Blair sighed before giving the intersection he was at.

"So yeah, can you foot a cab? I can't get anywhere otherwise, and I sure as shit ain't walking back to town." He said with a light sigh.

"I'll pay you back later."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 23:22:12 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"I'll... I'll get you here." Evan then said.

"Gimme... just gimme a couple of minutes, ok?" he asked.

"Just... stay where you are, I'll be right there." he finished.

Then, before Blair could really say anything, Evan hung up the phone.

"Uh, uh, uh..." Evan stammered, looking around his room.

"Jeans! Shirt!" he exclaimed, before scrambling about.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 23:24:08 )

Blair just stared at the phone for a moment, not sure what to make of what he was told, before sighing.

"well, all right then, Evan. I'll laeve it up to you." He said quietly before shaking his head and turning to head to where he could sit down, since he was starting to really feel like he needed to. With a quick look to his wrist he could see why.

That slice on the back of his wrist was bleeding again, and still.

But when he turned, he came face to face with Evan.

"Oh. Uh... hi." He greeted with a wave.

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 23:53:37 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"Blair!" Evan exclaimed.

"I-" he started to say, before pausing.

"I... uh..." he stammered, looking over Blair, head to toe.

"I... you... but... what... and the... with... and the... but why... with... I mean..." he stammered and stumbled over his words, before shaking his head.

"I think a generic 'what the fuck happened to you' is sufficient here." he said.

"But nevermind that." he went on.

"You ready to go back?" he asked.

"As in, right NOW?" he then clarified.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/17 23:58:53 )

Blair was completely silent, unsure as to what it was that he was supposed to make of this.

"I..." He looked Evan from head to toe before just sighing.

"Let's... let's just go." He said quietly.

"Ther4e's no surveillence here or anything, and he could find me... although I do doubt it'll be any time soon."

Voltie — The Dude Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 00:24:39 )
One.. by... one.
Can it be.. undone?

"No surveillance?" Evan asked.

He then looked around in all directions.

"...and nobody around to see this." he said further.

"Good." he went on.

"Brace yourself." he then told Blair, before placing his hands on his shoulders.

Then, before Blair could even say anything, they were surrounded by an aura of black electricity... and the next thing he knew, he was standing in the den of the Fyrane manor... alongside Evan.

Why can't I just be
The one
For once!?
"There is no shame in deterrence. Having a weapon is very different from actually using it." - Ghandi

Donator — Female Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/18 00:39:17 )

Mere seconds after arriving in the den, Blair dropped to his hands and knees, barely able to stay up for the moment. Wouldn't be hard for Evan to figure out what the cause was, he'd likely never traveled via mana before.

When Evan turned the light on though, he was able to see the extent of the damage to Blair, and see the blood that was going to make it thtat he left a hand print on the hardwood floor, as well.

My Youtube. I upload Tuesdays

Ping me. always
ALWAYS looking for art of my Characters
If you do art, PM me

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.