Already a Voltie? Sign in!

Escape to Voltra!

Join for free

Forums General Chit-Chat when you eat two bars of chocolate

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 18:40:49 )

@ixora: RIGHT? Oops caps but my passion for tea is strong. Usually i brew my own but ive been lazy and just getting zero sugar Arnold palmer which is delicious and adding some peach flavor 🍑 i moved to a different state not too long ago and cant find my favorite tea brand anywhere which is sad. Its called tradewinds, and they have EXCELLENT nonsweet kinds. I miss it dearly lol

...though occasionally i do let myself have a small soda or something haha.

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 21:29:22 )
@Dread Pirate: okay .___.

@skettiyeti: How do you add the peach flavor?
I just go for cold brew black tea and add some lemon or other fruits for more flavor

Same - but I can't finish a glass or can of soda anymore. Besides... some food goes great with soda

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 23:18:27 )

@ixora: yesss lemon is always good!

Well originally i used a "mio" type thing that I think was 0 cal as well but it gave it kind of a salty taste somehow??

But i just got like a torani type of flavor but not actually torani, its like da vinci or something. Its kinda subtle but nice!

Yeah, i love the carbonation but club soda doesnt do it for me lol

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 23:36:03 )
@skettiyeti: I have no idea what mio and torami are? .___.

The carbonation gets me very gassy tho XD but like... pizza goes well with soda and I love pizza

Donator — They Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 23:38:10 )

@ixora: oh! Yeah Mio is this product that comes on a very small plastic package thats usually used to flavor water for people who dont like the taste of water i guess xD

And torani is the syrup brand that most coffee shops use for flavoring drinks 0:

Oh no pizza and soda sounds really good now nooo

Donator Posted 5 years ago ( 2019/03/13 23:39:54 )
@skettiyeti: oh wow. I've never been really bothered with the taste of water - altho, some water does taste better than others.

Ikr. I'm just stuck with some cheetos lol

You must be logged in to post

Login now to reply
Don't have an account? Sign up for free!
Having you as a Voltie would be awesome.